Mouse look speed

HICHAM

Mouse look speed

#1 Post by HICHAM » 16 May 2022 22:41

Hello. how to increase mouse look speed or sensitivity? I think default settings is too slow
English isn't my native language

Amateur Skinner.. ( feel free to criticize and give feedback)
room217au

Re: Mouse look speed

#2 Post by room217au » 17 May 2022 01:11

It probably comes from mouse driver and mouse settings in your operating system. Next time I play I'll take a look.
[edit]
Changing the mouse sensitivity (via mouse button at scroll wheel) does change how fast the mouse-look works.
Check your OS settings for mouse cursor.
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.
HICHAM

#3 Post by HICHAM » 17 May 2022 02:31

room217au wrote: 17 May 2022 01:11 It probably comes from mouse driver and mouse settings in your operating system. Next time I play I'll take a look.
[edit]
Changing the mouse sensitivity (via mouse button at scroll wheel) does change how fast the mouse-look works.
Check your OS settings for mouse cursor.
My mouse settings in Windows are fine.. the speed is normal I even play FPS games with it.. and it works as fast as it should.. but in Euro truck simulator 2 when I want to use it to look around it isn't that fast.. I mean it's normal but I want it to be faster.. to look around easily when driving..
English isn't my native language

Amateur Skinner.. ( feel free to criticize and give feedback)
room217au

#4 Post by room217au » 17 May 2022 05:09

"mouse settings in Windows are fine"
I didn't say they weren't.
Most AAA games have a dedicated internal mouse sensitivity control. afaik, SCS games do not.
The 4th button on my mouse controls movement speed of the pointer. It made the in-cabin mouse-look much faster than default. Yours may have same capability.
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”