What is your favorite truck stop to rest at in ATS?

Travismods

What is your favorite truck stop to rest at in ATS?

#1 Post by Travismods » 16 May 2022 15:05

There are a lot of truck stops in game, some fictional and some copies of real life truck stops. So which one is your favorite truck stop in the game and why? I really like the one in Little America in the Wyoming DLC. Guess what I'm asking is what truck stop do you think is the most impressive SCS has created so far? Or do you have a favorite in one of the map mods? Lets hear it! Also, which truck stop currently in game is the biggest?

Here is a list of all truck stops, not sure how updated it is though as I did not see Wyoming on there: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki ... _Simulator

[ external image ]
Optional Features

Re: What is your favorite truck stop to rest at in ATS?

#2 Post by Optional Features » 16 May 2022 15:56

There's one on I-25 in New Mexico that I really like. Has a huge sign right off the road. One of their best imo.
Travismods

#3 Post by Travismods » 16 May 2022 18:13

seriousmods wrote: 16 May 2022 15:56 There's one on I-25 in New Mexico that I really like. Has a huge sign right off the road. One of their best imo.
Do you know the exact location or could you give me the coordinates. Where is it close to?
Optional Features

#4 Post by Optional Features » 16 May 2022 18:16

koolizz wrote: 16 May 2022 18:13
seriousmods wrote: 16 May 2022 15:56 There's one on I-25 in New Mexico that I really like. Has a huge sign right off the road. One of their best imo.
Do you know the exact location or could you give me the coordinates. Where is it close to?
It's north of I-40. Used to be a Pedro, then it was renamed I think.
rbsanford

#5 Post by rbsanford » 16 May 2022 21:03

That would be the one on I-25, at the junction with US 64 in the game, or NM 58 IRL. That's a good one.

I don't really have a favorite truck stop, but if I had to pick one, I guess I'd choose the one in Ontario. Uncle Joe's Gas & Go in Crescent Jct. is probably my favorite service stop overall, since it's unique, detailed, and scenic, but it's not really a truck stop.
The Journeys of Zephyr of the American West

Handy maps and diagrams.

Furthermore, I consider that I-80 across Nevada must be redone next.
justgettingold

#6 Post by justgettingold » 17 May 2022 00:02

Idc about truck stops really but even I greatly enjoyed that cozy parking lot in Steamboat Springs.
EllieODaire

#7 Post by EllieODaire » 17 May 2022 06:26

CommonCents truckstop in Sheridan WY, Jubitz in Portland OR, Gearjammer in Yakima WA, as well as the recent addition of the Sacramento 49er and Corning Petro & Loves in California with the new updates are all fantastically well done truckstops, IMO.

I'm really curious to see if they include my favorite local Missoula truckstop, Muralt's, in the Montana DLC!
Trucker Nik

#8 Post by Trucker Nik » 17 May 2022 08:49

My favorite is the big and biggest truck stops
NWbyNW

#9 Post by NWbyNW » 18 May 2022 23:10

Never stop at them. :-\

But I use the facilities for fuel if need-be. I like Gearjammer in Yakima,Washington. I wish there was easier access from the freeway, but for some reason I still enjoy that one.

I also like the Petro Truck stop in Ritzeville, Washington because of it's location. It seems serene and just neat in the farmland, with the town in the backdrop. I seem to always end up here at sunset, so the lighting is lovely.
cwat89

#10 Post by cwat89 » 20 May 2022 01:32

The one in Gillette, WY mainly because I stopped there in real life while traveling and it's spot on in game. I like the one in Ontario too and Little America. I need to check out some of the ones you guys mentioned. There's one that is massive with like an upper parking lot as well but I can't remember where it is. There's a Loves in Idaho Falls that's nice too.

Return to “General discussion about the game”