Turkey pre-research tips (European part)

artorias

Re: Turkey pre-research tips (European part)

#101 Post by artorias » 17 Dec 2019 21:33

well, you added istanbul without bosphorus which was a great disappointment for me. you must add detailed bosphorus to the game in future because it is probably one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. (i am sure everyone will park their truck one of the centers of 3 bridges on bosphorus for enjoying the view of both asia and europe) i am looking forward for new dlcs for this. i think you must add western turkey (up to capital ankara) which is seen in game map in future alongside with greece.

btw i didnt see selimiye mosque in edirne too maybe my mistake but if it was not in the game is huge disappointment for me.
Shiva

#102 Post by Shiva » 30 Dec 2019 02:23

artorias, only place that it could have been seen from is from E80.
In the city, it is too far away from.

Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, only one that would allow trucks.
If rest of Turkey someday gets into ETS2, then I think it would be in its own DLC.
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.
artorias

#103 Post by artorias » 04 Jan 2020 22:09

before 3rd bridge built, trucks were using 2nd bridge (e80) and no one would get hurt if scs add e80 and 2nd bridge to the game.
like i said istanbul is not istanbul without bosphorus view. 1st and 2nd bridges have decent view but 3rd one is too far, you cant any shit from there...

and i still think they can add western turkey -up to capital ankara- and greece together in future.
Shiva

#105 Post by Shiva » 22 Mar 2020 21:59

@artorias if SCS models Istanbul as it was between june 2014 and early august 2016, then the E80 Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge would fit quite well.
Why did I wrote those years? Mall of Istanbul opened 2014, end of may, if I have found the right information.
And Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge opened for traffic in late august 2016.

Oh, has the O-7 opened between Istanbul Airport and Küçük Kılıçlı, Silivri/Istanbul, Turkey?
Shown as O-6 on google maps.
Atleast there is a streetview of most of it.
Taken from a ? racecar? Or a preview car?
My wish, would have been to have the O-7 as driveable.
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator 2”