Freight/cargo Market generation file locations??

ZaTransport

Freight/cargo Market generation file locations??

#1 Post by ZaTransport » 19 May 2022 03:22

Greetings!

Was just curious about the generated freight/cargo markets in-game, an if there was a way to find either the file location of where they are, or am I at a loss an have to copy them all or specific ones?

Im trying to build a load board set up in the supply chain process. Freight organized from production to the end user basically. With the amount of VTCs advertising.. I was thinking to myself while driving in the game. What if.. there could be a rolelay style option to go along with it. For example.. I created a spreadsheet to manage the data at Bushnell Farms up in Fort Collins, Colorado, the Walbert Distribution Center in Denver, Colorado, and the Walbert Store in Colorado Springs, Colorado. With that, ive added in small load details to represent product movements, inventory, as well as the ability to "order" product for your location. Its all a general basic concept of it all; as well as a work in progress. My long term goal with it all is to have a community of users managing in game companies, offer loads to companies to take, drivers, etc. Kinda like a Brokerage system for the game more than what it is. Have fillable forms that get emailed to the user for records.. In the process of establishing stats for each virtual carrier or driver, as well as the rosters for participating users of the in game companies to keep track of data within the network.

But, check out my website with what im referencing above!
https://zatransport0.wixsite.com/zatransport
rookie31st

Re: Freight/cargo Market generation file locations??

#2 Post by rookie31st » 19 May 2022 18:21

I believe those are stored in the autosave folder, game.sii
Check Virtual Speditor app, it might help you do what you want
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
ZaTransport

#3 Post by ZaTransport » 20 May 2022 03:23

rookie31st wrote: 19 May 2022 18:21 I believe those are stored in the autosave folder, game.sii
Check Virtual Speditor app, it might help you do what you want
I use the Trucky App overlay by Overwolf for most load creations that I do. Basically all I'm looking for is the bulk creation of the generated in game loads information. Instead of taking pictures of 10+ pages worth of my screen, would be nice to finally find what gets generated for the time period. But for example with what information I'm looking for, is the weights, starting locations, ending locations, product that's being transported, etc. What I add to the load information is pallet counts, product counts, load seal numbers, load creation numbers, inventory etc. I'm trying to take a different approach with the game and emphasize on the process of the freight to move. [ external image ] Here is a screenshot of loads I've pulled from in game and re created for others. Yes, there are programs that create loads... but, if you ever catch yourself looking for loads, I've separated production type customers from warehouse type customers loads and am working on creating a community that offers loads for other users to take. Sounds crazy.. sure. But with doing all this it's forced me to run areas I haven't.
ZaTransport

#4 Post by ZaTransport » 20 May 2022 04:31

Here's a mobile app that I've created to go along with the website as well. Gives the users the ability to submit load pick up forms, delivery completion forms as well that notify me whenever the load has been picked up and taken out of my system. I use it every time I play ATS to enhance realism.
https://oaa.app.link/launch-app-52fb5b2 ... accf3fa5f2

Return to “Gameplay Questions”