Let us continue our WoT jobs after calling a mechanic!!!

Polarlicht

Let us continue our WoT jobs after calling a mechanic!!!

#1 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 10:27

:twisted: Why the heck does it cancel the wot contract when you have to use the towing service to get to the nearest mechanic?? :twisted:
Like you can't even load a previous save before the accident or whatever happend!!!
Even of i put my cargo and contract on hold, set my truck back on the wheels and click continue the job, it still puts me back where i was on the side! Like the stupidest thing ever!!! :roll:
Last edited by Polarlicht on 21 May 2022 10:31, edited 1 time in total.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Let us continue our WoT jobs after calling a mechanic!!!

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 21 May 2022 10:30

because people used it to cheat on events and teleport to the next city, also your savegame is irrelevant because your position on the map is stored on WoTr server and not your game
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Polarlicht

#3 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 10:32

There needs to be a way to reset it. Just stupid, frustrating and unnecessary game design!
xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 21 May 2022 10:48

its not stupid game design, it is made for a reason, if you flip your truck you dont get a second chance either, i though people wanted realism but complain that the jobs is gone when they flip or request emergency mechanic
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Polarlicht

#5 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 10:54

IMO it is, but scs doesn't care and pretend they haven't seen such complaints anyway!
Same thing with the AI, saying you can't make it right for everyone... BS, everyone thinks its rubbish! :roll:
There needs to be a way. You get a second chance with normal jobs as well! Like you do a 3000km job and maybe stuck in a ditch right before the drop off company, you wasted time and money by cancelling the job for no reason!!!
And if thats their way to more realism... good night! Its a game and does not need to be 100 percent realistic. There are way more important things to make realistic.
JoeAlex23

#6 Post by JoeAlex23 » 21 May 2022 15:09

Welcome to the frustrations of doing WOT contracts, i've lost a bunch of 1000km's contracts for very stupid reasons, i just get mad and don't play again for a few days 🤣

They should totally add a way to re-spawn the truck at least 1 km back to the road if you flip the truck or get stuck, i'm fine with cancelling the job after getting towed to a mechanic, that one is a necessary evil.
Optional Features

#7 Post by Optional Features » 21 May 2022 16:42

Polarlicht wrote: 21 May 2022 10:54 IMO it is, but scs doesn't care and pretend they haven't seen such complaints anyway!
Same thing with the AI, saying you can't make it right for everyone... BS, everyone thinks its rubbish! :roll:
There needs to be a way. You get a second chance with normal jobs as well! Like you do a 3000km job and maybe stuck in a ditch right before the drop off company, you wasted time and money by cancelling the job for no reason!!!
And if thats their way to more realism... good night! Its a game and does not need to be 100 percent realistic. There are way more important things to make realistic.
If calling a wrecker irl meant the load was cancelled, Swift would never deliver anything.
Polarlicht

#8 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 17:01

Sorry, but if my truck was stuck in a ditch or a tyre blew, why would i lose my deliver?
Or the stupid Ai pulls out in front of you, and you crash and are totalled. This is a unnecessary penalty.
plykkegaard

#9 Post by plykkegaard » 21 May 2022 17:07

If you wreck your truck IRL the load is transferred to another trailer or the trailer is taken over by another driver
Plenty of yt videos uploaded to proof it
Be glad the game is not reset to start and progress is lost in case of a major accident

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Polarlicht

#10 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 18:19

In case of bigger accidents yes. But smaller ones, huh? Again when you stuck on some scenery, or something, and have to call?
Right now it cancelles just for everything.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”