Driver Exceptionnel achievement route list May 2022

David ARMAstrong

Re: Driver Exceptionnel achievement route list May 2022

#12 Post by David ARMAstrong » 24 May 2022 07:08

I have unlocked the achievement!
Here is my advice to anyone having problems with this achievement and comes across this post.
Take a screen capture of the email and print or make a list of all the cities that have Special Transport jobs from the email in-game. If you have more than one profile make sure you run all the jobs for this achievement in the same profile. I ran a couple in my VTC event profile and they didn't count of course. I ran them again in my main profile and the achievement unlocked. You have to have discovered all the cities to see ST jobs from those cities. ST job from cities you have not discovered will not show up in quick jobs or use your own truck jobs until the cities are discovered. You can look up jobs you have run in your progress tracker ingame. It takes time but you can verify jobs that you have already run. If they are not in your progress you need to run them. Hover your mouse over the big dots in your progress tracker to see the jobs they represent. You can go all the way back to your very first job. :-)

There was one city I couldn't find a Special Transport job at no matter what I did, I verified my ETS2 files through steam, uninstalled reinstalledETS2, reset my economy, kept checking between every job and rest period as time passed in the game and still nothing seemed to make a special transport job show up at this city. All the other cities had two jobs each. I only ran one from each city. The only thing I can think of is I had ran both ST jobs from that city some time before I started this quest for this achievement, as it seems that once you run one of the ST jobs it disappears from the jobs lists at least for a long amount of game time. I checked off ST jobs from all the other cities from the Special Transport email and the achievement unlocked.

Good luck and catch you down the road!

Return to “Help center - player to player”