AI Trucks Delivering

wr250r

AI Trucks Delivering

#1 Post by wr250r » 24 May 2022 09:04

It would be good i think if the ai trucks are not just traffic but are actually on routes and end up going to destinations and unhooking.
also in distribution centres it seems a bit ghost towny when your the only 1 there so would add realism if trucks are pulling in too hook up or unload whilst your doing the same
trainguy_gaming

Re: AI Trucks Delivering

#2 Post by trainguy_gaming » 26 May 2022 00:31

wr250r wrote: 24 May 2022 09:04 It would be good i think if the ai trucks are not just traffic but are actually on routes and end up going to destinations and unhooking.
also in distribution centres it seems a bit ghost towny when your the only 1 there so would add realism if trucks are pulling in too hook up or unload whilst your doing the same
I agree
Optional Features

#3 Post by Optional Features » 26 May 2022 01:28

Agreed! The lack of any activity at a major port is just eerie.
TransTruckingWY

#4 Post by TransTruckingWY » 26 May 2022 23:15

Would love to be told to wait for a door to be free´d up before having to unload. Even if its a simple rotating scripted variety simulating a few scenarios. It would still do so much more to the realism factor to trucking. Lost count on how many days if not months worth of wait time combined i have had in the real world. Even waiting at big shippers for 6-8 hours sometimes having to wait a day before they ready. Even a cut scene of some sort of trucks coming and going if you choose to "Skip" i could deal with with my own Tractor Trailer in the shot. But 100% agree on prefabs needing something extra in terms of activity.
STAFF&CSR at WWW.ZEEMODS.COM
"All i need in life, is a KENWORTH W900 with a 3406 CATERPILLAR ENGINE"
wr250r

#5 Post by wr250r » 29 May 2022 07:55

Yer that too! Wait for dock for couple hours, then to be told to just dump it in a free bay instead of a dock haha. But yer delivery windows would be cool and if you rock up early or late you have to wait or have a break so your not to early.
Optional Features

#6 Post by Optional Features » 29 May 2022 08:07

Yeah, the depots right now feel (and are) completely dead. We could desperately use some forklifts moving around, an animated crane or two, more pedestrian types and interactions, plus AI trucks backing into or leaving docks, and yard dogs sorting trailers in a trailer yard.

Pulling into a business that clearly would be busy irl, but is completely dead in game is just weird. SCS, bring this game to life!

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”