Suggestion: Co-Op Jobs or money transfers.

Do you want this feature added to Co-Op?

Yes, I totally want this!
80%
Maybe something similar.
20%
No, I don't want this added.
No votes

Total votes: 5

NorthWestTrees

Suggestion: Co-Op Jobs or money transfers.

#1 Post by NorthWestTrees » 25 May 2022 00:34

Hello, I hope this post will be a bit better than my last one.
If there are issues with the post please let me know and I would be more than happy to improve the post.
I have searched for this on the forums using the search bar for a few keywords that may have come up with this suggestion,
and could not actually find any post in this thread suggesting the idea so I thought I would make a post even though it's really obvious.

After playing co-op for a few days with my friend, we discussed how it would be nice to give money to each other, it got me thinking of a few things like why it's not in the game,
and I can think of a few reasons why it may not be but non are really critically big where it would impact a co-op session.
In fact, being able to work for another player in a new job type with their own trailers and trucks could be a really neat way to take expand co-op mode.

While you would be essentially be doing work for the company of that player and the company would get most of the money the player driving the truck would still get some money for the jobs,
this could also be based on the player's skill level and what skill they have unlocked.
This would allow friends and other players to help their friends financially to help them pay off loans and work towards new things especially if they are a lower in the game progression than you.

Another thing that would be nice is to send money to your friends on the session from account to account,
this could be done using the bank tab maybe then you can select the player you want to give the money to and the amount to send then press a send button.
This could skip the work and provide more of a barnacle for the income on some more end-game accounts.

I am not sure if the devs would consider working towards this or something these are just my thoughts.
I am sure others may have more ideas so I would like to pass the question on to the community.
What are your ideas for co-op regarding sharing money? Feel free to discuss this below.

Also if you could take a moment to participate in the poll so the developers can gauge the suggestion this would be splendid thank you.
Optional Features

Re: Suggestion: Co-Op Jobs or money transfers.

#2 Post by Optional Features » 25 May 2022 01:41

The Convoy mode should provide players with the ability to swap trailers, work for a common company, share a garage, etc.

This is a great idea and something similar to what Farming Sim offers for mp.
NorthWestTrees

Re: Suggestion: Co-Op Jobs or money transfers.

#3 Post by NorthWestTrees » 25 May 2022 19:48

I like that idea, you could even sell them to players maybe.

I am not sure how this would effect progression though, as some trailers may not be unlocked for that player.

However I am sure the developers could make a condition to only sell/give trailers to other player if they have them unlocked.
Last edited by NorthWestTrees on 25 May 2022 19:50, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”