Adding sleep in hotel/rest place to game

helloimjah

Adding sleep in hotel/rest place to game

#1 Post by helloimjah » 26 May 2022 20:46

Hello

I always have noticed there are much hotel building in game, and thought why not to put them in use, if you sleep in hotel you pay some amount of money but sleep you get will make you stay awake much longer and driver wont get tired so fast.

i also made few screenshots showing building that are there already, you can even see there is spot already for truck to drive, icon could be same as rest, except showing bed or something, when you drive there it shows cost per night and after sleeping, driver won't get tired so fast meaning longer route can be taken
Unless one has the "Fatigue simulation" option disabled, in Euro Truck Simulator 2, rest should be taken every 11 hours, while the rest itself lasts for 9 hours.
So this could be then changed to should be taken every 15 hours and rest itself lasts for 9

there are just ideas i randomly got, they of course can be improved a lot more and in different ways, just thought could be interesting feature/option in game

https://imgur.com/a/cjRjEWn
[ external image ]
Optional Features

Re: Adding sleep in hotel/rest place to game

#2 Post by Optional Features » 27 May 2022 01:14

This is needed for both games: seems like they used to give these sleep triggers then stopped for some unknown reason.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”