Garage Mod help.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Neil Bateman

Garage Mod help.

#1 Post by Neil Bateman » 27 May 2022 21:55

Hi all, I am in the process of skinning my own truck with my own company logo, I alao found a big garage mod where you can create your own logo sign.

I extracted the files ok, opened the sign dds file and added my own logo and saved back as a dds, zipped all the files back up and changed the file extension back to .scs but it does not show up in mod manager.

I found one video but it was not in english so I could not understand what he was saying. I assume i have missed something so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Managed to work it out. :)
TexasWhirlwind

Re: Garage Mod help.

#2 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 30 May 2022 21:48

You skin one garage and all garages will be the same.
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

Return to “Help requests”