map wont load fully in

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
DNFplays

map wont load fully in

#1 Post by DNFplays » 26 Jun 2022 03:41

good morning, i got on problem with my map, i try to load it in, and it loads bit it wont load the roads etc, im new in map modding and i wanna learn to fix it etc, thats why i get her for help.
i try to edit Antwerpen in promods, and i loaded it in, but the roads etc arent fully loaded in

img.
mag weg.png
thanks for helping
m1keY

Re: map wont load fully in

#2 Post by m1keY » 26 Jun 2022 07:07

not getting better if you zoom in ?
Reinhard

Re: map wont load fully in

#3 Post by Reinhard » 26 Jun 2022 17:13

I never downloaded Promods, but I've read some reports over the years that it is protected/locked in various ways. Including editor sessions, at least it was like this some time ago. Promods don't want people to rework their stuff, and they seem to be serious about it.

Return to “Help requests”