Austria Rework

StoffeMaestro

Austria Rework

#1 Post by StoffeMaestro » 20 Jun 2022 10:56

Hello! I started the game today to see how Austria looks and i wanna do jobs all around Austria, the problem is... there is no jobs? Nothing. As it shows in the picture, that's what it says on every city in Austria.

Is it a promods bug, or game bug? Or is it just random and there will be jobs at some point?

Thankful for help.
Have a good day!
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Austria Rework

#2 Post by Madkine » 21 Jun 2022 09:10

It's not a game bug as other people have jobs. It could be promods or another mod that you are running.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Michi10

#3 Post by Michi10 » 27 Jun 2022 14:07

StoffeMaestro wrote: 20 Jun 2022 10:56 Hello! I started the game today to see how Austria looks and i wanna do jobs all around Austria, the problem is... there is no jobs? Nothing. As it shows in the picture, that's what it says on every city in Austria.

Is it a promods bug, or game bug? Or is it just random and there will be jobs at some point?

Thankful for help.
Have a good day!
hello everyone, that's right, I've noticed for a long time that no more jobs go to Austria from other countries
Madkine wrote: 21 Jun 2022 09:10 It's not a game bug as other people have jobs. It could be promods or another mod that you are running.
I have to speak again, see for yourself no jobs from Spain, France, Germany, Italy, etc. don't go to Austria, you're wrong, I've noticed that for 5 years.
zippe

#4 Post by zippe » 27 Jun 2022 14:26

Don´t talk nonsense, this isn´t a game bug, I don´t know which game ore map you are playing but in my game (without promods or other map mods) I have jobs from EVERY country to austria!
so if you don´t have jobs to austria it is most likely an issue with your map or other mods. and cause I am from Austria I have my ingame headquater in austria since years, and in all that years I got jobs to my home base ;)

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#5 Post by JolliciousJosh » 27 Jun 2022 14:48

Consider your game logs. We're looking for that one for the possible reason/s.

You can post your game.log to Pastebin (no account needed).

If no mods, consider verify game files on Steam.
Go to: ETS2 - Manage - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game files.
Michi10

#6 Post by Michi10 » 27 Jun 2022 18:42

Quote removed - Don't quote images/code boxes - Rule 2.3

I'm also from Austria and my head office is in Vienna. I don't have these promods or other map mods, sorry, still have the standard map from SCS.
JolliciousJosh wrote: 27 Jun 2022 14:48 Consider your game logs. We're looking for that one for the possible reason/s.

You can post your game.log to Pastebin (no account needed).

If no mods, consider verify game files on Steam.
Go to: ETS2 - Manage - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game files.
I've already done the Steam check 1,000,000 times but nothing sorry we can forget that right away Steam doesn't find any errors anymore what used to be but isn't anymore. It no longer finds any errors and what should I look for in the gamer log? I don't use promods or other map mods. Still no freight to Austria zero orders although I've been playing the game for about 18 years Level 52 Trptzdem no orders to Austria.
zippe

#7 Post by zippe » 27 Jun 2022 18:46

Which other mods do you use? have you tried it on a new vanilla profile? I never had this problem and I am also playing this game since the first days
Michi10

#8 Post by Michi10 » 28 Jun 2022 09:09

I tried it with a completely new profile and I even got some orders to Austria, but if you drive to a new city there, the orders to Austria become less and less the more cities you open. I watched closely DLC Iberia, DLC Viva La Frence, DLC Road to the Black Sea, DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea, DLC Italia, DLC Scandinavia and DLC Going East. Mods are only lights, engine, Paintjop tires, gear dashboard, AI traffic that is thrown as well as the road traffic regulations are missing here. but the map MOd is nothing for me and I didn't download it.
Yesterday evening I finally had an order to Austria, the destination was Graz. It only works under 2000 km, everything over 2000 km is nothing.

Return to “Technical Problems”