New SCS Drybulk [189790]

Bighunter59

New SCS Drybulk [189790]

#1 Post by Bighunter59 » 28 Jun 2022 21:00

Im sure you guys may know about the exclusive fender on the 28 foot bulk tank is a bit messed up on the back, but i also wanted to point out some things done incorrectly to how most bulk tanks are setup.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jPSTTA1o3jD5HMSz9

besides these things ive listed in the picture, im a surprised there is only one variant of this tank in AI traffic which is the 3 axle 3 hopper, there should be atleast the 3 hopper 2 axle and 4 hopper 2 axle in traffic aswell.

Also, i dont think you would load wood shavings into a bulk tank, ive been around them and i know alot of people who pull them and none of them have ever loaded wood shavings into them.
But for new load ideas you can load sugar and salt and flour into them, food grade but its done alot into bulk tanks
TruckerDog
SCS Software

Re: New SCS Drybulk

#2 Post by TruckerDog » 30 Jun 2022 14:19

Thanks for your report!

I have only reported the missing front marker lights and the fact that those lights on the back are supposed to actually be ABS lights and there should be only one on the left ( driver's ) side. I have investigated this with a couple of other community members.

QA id: 189790

As for the 28 feet trailers: I believe it has been fixed in the meantime, when there's a new build, it should be OK.

As for the AI traffic: you're right. However, we will be adding only one 42 feet with 2 axle variant to AI.

As for wood shavings - we've fixed that internally. An upcoming update will reflect that change. :)
I like trains. 🚂

...and trucks too. 🚛
Bighunter59

Re: New SCS Drybulk [189790]

#3 Post by Bighunter59 » 05 Jul 2022 06:54

awsome, thank you. There is also this spot in oakland where cars despawn when driving on this section of road, only for a breif moment but them they hit another section of it and more cars spawn.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9dBuRFBFGbL5Dg1z7

But if i find anything else ill be sure and let you guys know!

Return to “Bugs 1.45”