We Stand With...

RezoCodex

We Stand With...

#1 Post by RezoCodex » 01 Mar 2022 01:14

With recent events in the world I would like to purpose an event for the World Of Trucks external contracts. When COVID19 was surging, we all ran trailers of Vaccines to cities in America and Europe and we called it Hauling Hope. I think the current events in the world seem to indicate that we should show our support once again with an event to haul relief and aid packages to the seaports and airports bound for those who need it most. I've not mentioned specifics as I don't want to turn this into a political post but I think you all know what I mean. We, the community, stand with those being oppressed.

Thanks for hearing me out and reading.
~RezoCodex
ianallaway

Re: We Stand With...

#2 Post by ianallaway » 20 Jun 2022 21:48

RezoCodex wrote: 01 Mar 2022 01:14 With recent events in the world I would like to purpose an event for the World Of Trucks external contracts. When COVID19 was surging, we all ran trailers of Vaccines to cities in America and Europe and we called it Hauling Hope. I think the current events in the world seem to indicate that we should show our support once again with an event to haul relief and aid packages to the seaports and airports bound for those who need it most. I've not mentioned specifics as I don't want to turn this into a political post but I think you all know what I mean. We, the community, stand with those being oppressed.

Thanks for hearing me out and reading.
~RezoCodex
I fully agree with you. I sent email to WOT when it started about doing aid runs but never got a reply.
Ch_R0me

#3 Post by Ch_R0me » 21 Jun 2022 09:02

I would also agree with this - hell, let it be even a generic humanitarian help, where folks would haul supplies to the Geneva, Switzerland (where Red Cross is based).
Personal Truck Wishlist:

ETS2: Ford F-Max or SISU Polar or M-B Actros 5 (2019);
ATS: KW W990 or Intl' HX 520/620 or WS 4900.
SLAVON 777

#4 Post by SLAVON 777 » 22 Jun 2022 08:19

The impression that World Of Trucks is dead is just one statistic. It needs to be revived with new ideas. I like your version, I support it.
Axel Slingerland

#5 Post by Axel Slingerland » 22 Jun 2022 20:29

I understand you want to add some additional realism to the game and all that. But if you can afford to do so, you should donate something for the people of Ukraine. I'm an old man on disability, and I donated what I could afford, because the people of Ukraine need help!
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
rookie31st

#6 Post by rookie31st » 30 Jun 2022 01:29

SLAVON 777 wrote: 22 Jun 2022 08:19The impression that World Of Trucks is dead is just one statistic. It needs to be revived with new ideas. I like your version, I support it.
With all due respect, yet another event with specific cargo to specific destinations isn't the new idea needed to revive the WoT. It's just another event for a different cause.
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
ianallaway

#7 Post by ianallaway » 01 Jul 2022 20:47

Axel Slingerland wrote: 22 Jun 2022 20:29 I understand you want to add some additional realism to the game and all that. But if you can afford to do so, you should donate something for the people of Ukraine. I'm an old man on disability, and I donated what I could afford, because the people of Ukraine need help!
I do donate and as real life trucker I have taken aid (medical equipment, clothing, food and so on to the borders.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”