More AI functions and animated objects

PBandJ

Re: More AI functions and animated objects

#11 Post by PBandJ » 30 Jun 2022 20:52

@seriousmods OH NO, not the foe list lol. That is what people do when they can't handle conversation. Seems like you can dish it out plenty but not take it so much. Your idea of constructive criticism is what most call rude or obnoxious, but it is what it is.

The AI system has to many flaws right now to add even more things added to it, that is my "constructive criticism"......:)
jab98

#12 Post by jab98 » 01 Jul 2022 06:33

PBandJ wrote: 30 Jun 2022 20:52 @seriousmods OH NO, not the foe list lol. That is what people do when they can't handle conversation. Seems like you can dish it out plenty but not take it so much. Your idea of constructive criticism is what most call rude or obnoxious, but it is what it is.

The AI system has to many flaws right now to add even more things added to it, that is my "constructive criticism"......:)
Trying to carry on a conversation with him when you have an opposing view or give any sort of feedback that isn’t praising him for his idea is a losing battle.

You weren’t being rude in the slightest with your post reply imo. He just hates when someone who has even the slightest idea of how the game works points out what improvements need to be made before an idea is feasible. You didn’t even say they were bad ideas, just mentioned what you thought were improvements that should/could be made before implementing such things as he listed.
trainguy_gaming

#13 Post by trainguy_gaming » 05 Jul 2022 00:15

PBandJ wrote: 30 Jun 2022 11:14 How about they first fix the AI issues of stopping or slowing way down on highways before adding other useless AI features. Fixing where AI ignore merge signs and run into the side of your trailer. Fixing AI's where they block entrances to weigh stations and rest areas. Just to name a few.
I agree they seriously need to fix this issue, I am tired of the dumb AI

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”