[REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
SouthernMan

Re: [REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

#221 Post by SouthernMan » 30 Jun 2022 14:19

TexasWhirlwind wrote: 30 Jun 2022 14:02 I see several outdated mods...
What mods, buddy?
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
SouthernMan

#222 Post by SouthernMan » 30 Jun 2022 14:41

Well, to be honest, it's weird that it's giving these parts an error. I just did tests, walked all over Sacramento in Map Editor and my game never crashes(It's worth mentioning that I did the test in-game too and it didn't crash the game either). Weird...

Look at the photo below. As I said above, I walked all over the sacramento places and my game didn't crash. Very strange that this is happening to you guys - garage off US 50 (between I-80 and I-5):
[ external image ]
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
TexasWhirlwind

#223 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 30 Jun 2022 16:58

etw44
Look at the game log txt file and you will see outdated mods and errors and warnings. Also look for the incompatible mods error........
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-
SouthernMan

#224 Post by SouthernMan » 30 Jun 2022 17:20

@TexasWhirlwind Exactly. Probably he has some outdated mod.
mikensherri328

#225 Post by mikensherri328 » 30 Jun 2022 23:03

FYI and SIAP but I have found that putting this above C2C in load order will not even let me open a save game, but if I put it at the very bottom of my load order I can load the saved profile game. Is this a known issue with C2C?
CRC Express

#226 Post by CRC Express » 01 Jul 2022 19:01

SouthernMan wrote: 30 Jun 2022 14:41 Well, to be honest, it's weird that it's giving these parts an error. I just did tests, walked all over Sacramento in Map Editor and my game never crashes(It's worth mentioning that I did the test in-game too and it didn't crash the game either). Weird...
Thanks for looking into this. I don't know anything about mod development, but feel free to look over my game.log.

Maybe a conflicting mod?? Let me know if you see anything that looks off, and I'll be happy to look into any suspected conflicts.
SouthernMan

#227 Post by SouthernMan » 01 Jul 2022 19:07

@CRC Express This is probably a mod conflict. This is something quite common. Btw, for some reason, I can't open the link you sent(log).
CRC Express

#228 Post by CRC Express » 01 Jul 2022 21:32

Sorry, I may have formatted that wrong. I'm new to using this forum. Here is the link in plain text: https://pastebin.com/Trft2NCa

I loaded the mod all by itself in a new clean profile, and still have the same problem. I marked the precise location where I am crashing on the image you posted: https://imgur.com/a/9TE5uCd

Oddly, if I drive on the wrong side of the road (into oncoming traffic) at that spot, it does not crash.

When approaching US 50 from the opposite side (from Farmer's Barn), I experience an identical crash situation on that side of the interchange.
SouthernMan

#229 Post by SouthernMan » 01 Jul 2022 21:43

@CRC Express Strangely the link still doesn't open for me... I don't know why.

About you driving on the wrong side of the lane and not crash is extremely weird. Exactly in this place I tested and went to several other places around and it didn't crash for me. I really have no idea what it could be as it's not happening to me and I can't open the log.

PS: I tested the same file that I made available here to the public and it works perfectly. Do you have all the map dlc?

In advance, I'm sorry this is happening to you. However, I will test again.
CRC Express

#230 Post by CRC Express » 01 Jul 2022 21:58

I do have all the map DLC's. I'm thinking it may be an issue with my game files or something. If you can't recreate it on your end, it has to be something on mine. Not a huge deal, there are better places to visit than Sacramento anyway!

Return to “Maps”