Performance dropped significantly since 1.44

vitmoudry

Performance dropped significantly since 1.44

#1 Post by vitmoudry » 03 Jul 2022 19:50

I was able to run the game at 60fps on medium settings before 1.44. Now I can barely get 20 on low settings and as you can imagine, it's borderline unplayable. 20 fps, the game freezes every few seconds, I even get bad FPS in the bloody menu. None of these problems occured before 1.44. My specs are Win 10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, Radeon Vega graphics and 4 GB RAM. I tried optimising the game in every way, cleaning up my PC, and even re-installing the game, nothing helps.
Brian Benton

Re: Performance dropped significantly since 1.44

#2 Post by Brian Benton » 04 Jul 2022 10:57

@vitmoudry, Try to make comparison tests with fixing MSI Afterburner monitoring data. Follow the correct test conditions: identical PC configuration and state, disabled mods, graphics settings, gameplay settings, location, truck, trailer, time of day, skybox, weather type ("nice" or "bad" profile), traffic density and time from launch save before starting to record tests. The game is so diverse that under different testing conditions, you can easily get a difference of 40 FPS. Try it and subscribe. If you really find that under the above conditions in 1.43 you had 60 FPS, and in 1.44 20 FPS, then the problem may indeed be in the game and the update, which I highly doubt.

Return to “Technical Problems”