TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.11.0 [alpha] [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Trucker_71

Re: TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.6.0 (alpha) [1.44]

#751 Post by Trucker_71 » 04 Jul 2022 14:08

Use the autosave folder.
GT182

#752 Post by GT182 » 04 Jul 2022 15:01

Can you explain a bit more on that George? I'm not a mod maker or one to mess with game files I don't understand. And ATS/ETS2 are the ones I really don't understand.

What I want to try is to end up with a mod that has "repair and upgrades" in all of the owned garages. It was done for one garage in C2C a while back. I just wish I could find it again. And no, I wasn't seeing things. The icon was there for that garage.... actually three of them. Sleep, fuel and repair/upgrade. I actually upgraded to a bigger engine in that garage.... 600hp to 990hp to pull a super heavy load. South Carolina could have been the State. Or one States around it.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
ChiliBeef

#753 Post by ChiliBeef » 04 Jul 2022 15:20

GT182 wrote: 04 Jul 2022 13:59 ChiliBeef, all the downloads for TS are specific to any SCS update from what I can see by the links from the video. None that I downloaded would work for me even with the latest 1.44 update... at all. If you can get it to install and work, great. Use private message and I'll get my email to you, then you can send me a copy of yours that does work.

This is where I got my copy of 0.3.7 1.44 from.
https://allmods.net/euro-truck-simulato ... l-v-0-1-3/
I tried the Github one on the first post just now and it downloaded and installed fine for me, with all functions working.

Again, when you say "none would work for you", what exactly do you mean by "won't work" specifically? Does it download and install but not load any saves? Does it download but not install? Does it download, install, load saves but not allow you to make any changes? What, exactly?
You can write almost any way you want, and you might make yourself understood.
But, if you don't use standard English properly, you would also help people understand that you aren't well educated.
Trucker_71

#754 Post by Trucker_71 » 04 Jul 2022 16:04

For me, I could never get it to work until I used the "autosave" folder to load the profile. I don't remember if it showed an error or not but I just ignored it and went on, then the profile loaded and I was able to do what I wanted with it.
ChiliBeef

#755 Post by ChiliBeef » 04 Jul 2022 16:25

This tool doesn't like using Steam Cloud saves, only Local saves, so you'd have to uncheck "Use Steam Cloud" in your profile in the game and then this software should automatically pick your local saves.
But, if you don't use standard English properly, you would also help people understand that you aren't well educated.
GT182

#756 Post by GT182 » 05 Jul 2022 00:06

Ahh, that's it I've been using Steam Cloud for saves. I'll change that. Can't try TS until tomorrow night tho. Thanks guys for setting me straight on what I was doing wrong.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
ChiliBeef

#757 Post by ChiliBeef » 05 Jul 2022 10:32

I wouldn't say you were doing something wrong, more like it wasn't really mentioned that this causes problems in the first place. I had the exact same issue until LIPtoH told me about it.
GT182

#758 Post by GT182 » 08 Jul 2022 02:11

I had my ATS loading from the Steam Cloud, but it is now unchecked, and loads saves from my computer. Where do I install TS to ChiliBeef? Right on the desktop you say.

And thanks for the help... to all of you. I'm gonna get this running if it kills me. As I've said before I've never tried making mods or changing things in ATS or ETS2. I'm not a computer whiz [Ican only build them], and more than likely I'll be asking more stupid questions. So bear with me. ;)
ChiliBeef

#759 Post by ChiliBeef » 08 Jul 2022 20:36

You can install it wherever you want.
GT182

#760 Post by GT182 » 10 Jul 2022 22:07

Will do, and again my thanks ChilliBeef. I'll play with it tonight and see what happens. :roll:

Return to “Others”