why scs software doesn't care about graphics in game?

SouthernMan

Re: why scs software doesn't care about graphics in game?

#411 Post by SouthernMan » 04 Jul 2022 23:01

@seriousmods Exactly! One of the things I like about this Game(mobile) is its atmosphere, It's pretty blue. Also, although the trees are low-poly, they have that green, depending on the tree, darker. Anyway. :D
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
Optional Features

#412 Post by Optional Features » 05 Jul 2022 00:01

SouthernMan wrote: 04 Jul 2022 23:01 @seriousmods Exactly! One of the things I like about this Game(mobile) is its atmosphere, It's pretty blue. Also, although the trees are low-poly, they have that green, depending on the tree, darker. Anyway. :D
Yeah, it's not overblown or over-saturated. It's nice muted tones. The rainy weather is by far the best: sunny is ok. Didn't get to night, but I believe it looks decent as well (moon casts shadows and so on).
SouthernMan

#413 Post by SouthernMan » 05 Jul 2022 00:08

@seriousmods That's exactly what I mean. Many things in this game are very interesting.
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
Optional Features

#414 Post by Optional Features » 05 Jul 2022 00:41

SouthernMan wrote: 05 Jul 2022 00:08 @seriousmods That's exactly what I mean. Many things in this game are very interesting.
Yep, and I believe that SCS should look outside their walls at what other devs are doing and pick up things that make sense. That's why comparisons are important. Maybe one game does one thing well that could be implemented here. Maybe it does a lot of things poorly as well.
nodin747

#415 Post by nodin747 » 05 Jul 2022 09:56

That's shame in mobile game like trucks of euro 3 graphics better than ets2.
clifflandmark

#416 Post by clifflandmark » 05 Jul 2022 20:08

I don't know folks. As the screen size increases and the draw distance and detail of the objects on horizon have to increase.

Our visible distance on a small Android phone is nothing compared to a computer screen. To see the difference, you should play this android or iOS thing on a big screen. That's all I can say.

Again, I'm neither a romantic fan of SCS nor a toxic one to criticize everything related SCS. I'm just trying to be consistent in my criticize within objective perspective.This comparison would not be fair.
Optional Features

#417 Post by Optional Features » 05 Jul 2022 21:05

clifflandmark wrote: 05 Jul 2022 20:08 I don't know folks. As the screen size increases and the draw distance and detail of the objects on horizon have to increase.

Our visible distance on a small Android phone is nothing compared to a computer screen. To see the difference, you should play this android or iOS thing on a big screen. That's all I can say.

Again, I'm neither a romantic fan of SCS nor a toxic one to criticize everything related SCS. I'm just trying to be consistent in my criticize within objective perspective.This comparison would not be fair.
I considered seeing if I could run it on an emulator. Would be i interesting for sure.
raskol

#418 Post by raskol » 07 Jul 2022 17:12

scs software, after the blog published today, my nerves have increased, the graphic still hasn't improved, it seems like the fifth wheel of the vehicle is very needed... Where is the snow and the seasons? pbr still missing? When will the second batch of lighting arrive? Are you going to improve reflections with dx12? Will you add lightning effects to skybox? Will you renew the rain reflections?

how is this blog is just the fifth wheel as if you are making fun of the player you say look at it scs software look it hurts you improve the game, the graphics are good then you can both attract players and win and introduce what you want to the game but refresh these graphics scs software

scs blog I'm angry today;
https://blog.scssoft.com/?m=1
nodin747

#419 Post by nodin747 » 07 Jul 2022 19:58

raskol wrote: 07 Jul 2022 17:12 scs software, after the blog published today, my nerves have increased, the graphic still hasn't improved, it seems like the fifth wheel of the vehicle is very needed... Where is the snow and the seasons? pbr still missing? When will the second batch of lighting arrive? Are you going to improve reflections with dx12? Will you add lightning effects to skybox? Will you renew the rain reflections?

how is this blog is just the fifth wheel as if you are making fun of the player you say look at it scs software look it hurts you improve the game, the graphics are good then you can both attract players and win and introduce what you want to the game but refresh these graphics scs software

scs blog I'm angry today;
https://blog.scssoft.com/?m=1
Relax, nothing personal just busines. Check trucks of europe 3 for mobile, better than many truck sim games
abasstreppas

#420 Post by abasstreppas » 07 Jul 2022 20:00

@raskol Most of us are happy. Go and buy yourself an ice cream, it will do you good.

Return to “General discussion about the game”