On board computer - Dashboard

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
kasah

On board computer - Dashboard

#1 Post by kasah » 05 Jul 2022 13:17

Hello guys

I’m new in ETS2 after a relative gave me a Thrustmaster t300 rs gt and a shifter th8a if I remember correct the brand.
Any way, I read a topic,
viewtopic.php?t=276159 and I was thinking to make a mod I want.
So I want to add more warning lights in dashboard like some of these from here https://sharehub.pro/forum/main/discuss ... mulator_2/
The only thing I can’t understand yet is how I can set for example a variable to store the temperature of the environment and when it’s to high the tyre air pressure will increase so a warning light will turn on, or when it’s too cold air pressure will fall and again warning light will turn on and you will have to go to a gas station and you will have to fix the pressure.
Further more I’m trying to figure it how can I add more pages in dashboard to add more warning lights?
Can I add in service more options to support these warning lights like after 100000km the catalyst warning light turn on and have to go to service to change it.
I know, a lot of questions from a rookie but I have a lot of time and “appetite” for this game :)

Return to “Help requests”