ATS 1.45 Discussion

Sara

Re: ATS 1.45 Open Beta Discussion

#401 Post by Sara » 05 Jul 2022 08:43

I think they might come with Montana, though I can't confirm. I have seen some new cargos for 1.45, but none of the new cargos seen are any of those.
halbtollekreatur

#402 Post by halbtollekreatur » 05 Jul 2022 10:31

howey wrote: 05 Jul 2022 03:53 @parasaurolophus67 are there any pics of the logs and trees on the flatbeds though? I don't have Twitter or instagram so can can't see right through there post on there that's all.
It is all in the Montana-Thread
Last edited by halbtollekreatur on 06 Jul 2022 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
flight50

#403 Post by flight50 » 05 Jul 2022 13:48

@halbtollekreatur Its also posted on the post before Sara's. I think that is what she is referring to actually.
halbtollekreatur

#404 Post by halbtollekreatur » 05 Jul 2022 15:52

Oh yes. Forgot to qoute the post
howey

#405 Post by howey » 06 Jul 2022 04:01

@seriousmods thanks for sharing those pics. So at least 3 to 4 new cargo for flatbed's which I don't mind. Suprised to see another new cargo for the container trailers but that's good. So in overall it's seems that they aadded abit of new cargo for multiple trailer types which is good to see and hope they continue the trend in upcoming updates and DLC's.

I don't mind if it's minor steps like in this case I just want to see more progression and variety with cargo at with at least every new map DLC. If they add more during game updates then that's a bonus for us. Like you Flight and others have said even you they start pumping cargo packs that's reasonable or more ideally licenced equipment cargo packs then so be it. Just don't want to continue seeing new states added to ATS with new Industries etc but no new cargo to show and Ultilise them.

Still hoping at least Wheat and Canola are added for the hoppers for obvious reasons but see what happens.
Optional Features

#406 Post by Optional Features » 06 Jul 2022 04:15

howey wrote: 06 Jul 2022 04:01 @seriousmods thanks for sharing those pics. So at least 3 to 4 new cargo for flatbed's which I don't mind. Suprised to see another new cargo for the container trailers but that's good. So in overall it's seems that they aadded abit of new cargo for multiple trailer types which is good to see and hope they continue the trend in upcoming updates and DLC's.

I don't mind if it's minor steps like in this case I just want to see more progression and variety with cargo at with at least every new map DLC. If they add more during game updates then that's a bonus for us. Like you Flight and others have said even you they start pumping cargo packs that's reasonable or more ideally licenced equipment cargo packs then so be it. Just don't want to continue seeing new states added to ATS with new Industries etc but no new cargo to show and Ultilise them.

Still hoping at least Wheat and Canola are added for the hoppers for obvious reasons but see what happens.
Yeah, I've been saying for a while now that the current strategy makes it as though SCS has to deliver new maps or people lose interest in the game. There should be enough going on within the existing map to keep us all busy for a while. Cargo is at the heart of that.
flight50

#407 Post by flight50 » 06 Jul 2022 05:36

It wouldn't be a bad idea for every trailer to add one new cargo per update. That's not asking for a ton. If the vehicle team is really growing, a cargo pack a year as the minimum would be great. We have not gotten an industry cargo pack since the Forestry pack. Who knows if Montana brings another industry pack once 1.45 goes public. My guess is no but I'd love to be proven wrong on this on.
Bedavd

#408 Post by Bedavd » 06 Jul 2022 06:16

I'd also guess no but forestry dropped with 0 previous indication. At least that I saw.
Check out my Michigan research map!
Check out my ATS IRL map! -> Leave any feedback in my thread!
Kansas added! Up-to-date blog photo locations for upcoming states also included.
eonellivlem

#409 Post by eonellivlem » 06 Jul 2022 12:46

I'm getting the impression this open beta is one of the bugless updates ever. There's not much talk in this thread about the actual updates in this beta and the bugs thread isn't exactly alive with reports either. Or do most open beta players just install it to get the content early. I'm wondering why this update was released so early unless there's more to come.
flight50

#410 Post by flight50 » 06 Jul 2022 13:08

Yeah the Forestry dropped without promotion or teasing. More could have been done to bring more awareness. The Volvo pack and LK was done better.

1.45 is small. Gas station change outs, US-14, Cody and the tanker are the biggest adds. If bugs aren't numerous either most where caught in testing with QA team, beta testers or during dev. Not all open betas are bad though. And yes, a lot of people play to get content early and don't make bug reports.

Return to “General discussion about the game”