Suggestion for Games to lose XP and other details

marcosdrummond

Suggestion for Games to lose XP and other details

#1 Post by marcosdrummond » 09 Aug 2022 16:03

Hello, how are you?

I kindly ask that the Devs can read the nonsense I wrote, since you started to create more and more unique elements, milestones, the games and suggested, not only me, for sure, that you show more and better all the work you do from research, modeling to completion.

Vehicle documents, with the date of purchase, so we can know how old our truck is, I have some from 2016, for example.

Driver's license, European and US model, with the authorizations being progressive, according to the XP achieved.

Every time we have an illegal conduct in the game, that results in a traffic ticket, we will be punished with loss of XP.

I think the economy of the game is very favorable to the player, so I suggest sacrificing their XP.

As an example, in Dying Light 1, every time we die, we lose a good number of Xp, and even have our level drop.

If I have written a lot of nonsense, I apologize for wasting your time.

Congratulations for bringing the USA and Europe to our screens.

Eternally, ETS 2 and ATS alive!

Be safe and take care.

Best regards,

Marcos Drummond
Optional Features

Re: Suggestion for Games to lose XP and other details

#2 Post by Optional Features » 10 Aug 2022 01:07

Oh, I like accidents reducing xp. That would be great for skills as well: get into enough crashes and lose the ability to haul fragile cargo.
rookie31st

#3 Post by rookie31st » 10 Aug 2022 02:40

System of skills is outdated. We should have Reputation instead, for each cargo type, and Training/Certification for certain cargo types (Hazardous materials, oversize etc..)
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
Optional Features

#4 Post by Optional Features » 10 Aug 2022 02:42

rookie31st wrote: 10 Aug 2022 02:40 System of skills is outdated. We should have Reputation instead, for each cargo type, and Training/Certification for certain cargo types (Hazardous materials, oversize etc..)
Yeah, reputation would be ideal. The driver should have one, and the company.

An in-game Swift shouldn't be trusted with fuel deliveries.
nater6540

#5 Post by nater6540 » 28 Aug 2022 08:07

seriousmods wrote: 10 Aug 2022 01:07 Oh, I like accidents reducing xp. That would be great for skills as well: get into enough crashes and lose the ability to haul fragile cargo.
Or worse, getting into enough crashes and extremely touchy Hazmat cargo like gasoline blowing up, causing oil refiners and other businesses in the petroleum industry to not trust you with a Hazmat tanker load without turning it into a massive bomb on wheels.
Optional Features

#6 Post by Optional Features » 28 Aug 2022 16:22

nater6540 wrote: 28 Aug 2022 08:07
seriousmods wrote: 10 Aug 2022 01:07 Oh, I like accidents reducing xp. That would be great for skills as well: get into enough crashes and lose the ability to haul fragile cargo.
Or worse, getting into enough crashes and extremely touchy Hazmat cargo like gasoline blowing up, causing oil refiners and other businesses in the petroleum industry to not trust you with a Hazmat tanker load without turning it into a massive bomb on wheels.
Yeah, there are currently no consequences for driving like a maniac while hauling dynamite or fuel.
rookie31st

#7 Post by rookie31st » 29 Aug 2022 02:32

Moreover, hazardous cargo must stop at RR crossings regardless of light. Not implemented in the game. Still. And even hazardous cargo sign on the tractor is not a thing, still.
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
GinXeng

#9 Post by GinXeng » 29 Aug 2022 22:16

rookie31st wrote: 29 Aug 2022 02:32 Moreover, hazardous cargo must stop at RR crossings regardless of light. Not implemented in the game. Still. And even hazardous cargo sign on the tractor is not a thing, still.
I always stop when I have hazardous at a RR crossing, would be nice to see the AI stop as well.
Optional Features

#10 Post by Optional Features » 30 Aug 2022 00:28

Considering I assume AI fuel tankers go through the Eisenhower tunnel (which is not legally permitted), I doubt we will see that any time soon.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”