Currently best Traffic Density Mod for ATS ?

Wolfseye

Currently best Traffic Density Mod for ATS ?

#1 Post by Wolfseye » 04 Aug 2022 14:46

Hi guys.

whats the currently best Traffic Density mod for ATS 1.45 ?

In ETS2 i usually take the Traffic Density mod by Piva, but I guess thats not available in ATS. I am not the biggest fan of overextensive traffic, like for example in Brutal Traffic Mod. I prefer a good alternative between too much and too little.
You guys know one that works with ATS 1.45 and fits that criteria ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
shikishyu

Re: Currently best Traffic Density Mod for ATS ?

#2 Post by shikishyu » 10 Aug 2022 14:45

I think Real Traffic Density ATS is good, not extremely crowded, but still provides a nice and real experience. However, as far as I know, crash happens at Idaho Falls.
I'm also looking for a substitute.
LAFAYET47

#5 Post by LAFAYET47 » 10 Aug 2022 22:08

Real traffic density by Cip adds wayy too much traffic in my opinion. I think he made a pretty good job representing the typical urban traffic density of big cities, but on the other hand I find the traffic of small roads way too crowded with this mod activated (to the point that in some cases I was so annoyed that I had to manually disable the traffic via console). Except some touristic routes which I agree they could have some higher traffic as Cip mod adds, the West is a pretty big and sparsely populated area that really has a very low traffic flow in many small/secondary roads. I think vanilla traffic catches this feeling much better than Cip's mod.

My favourite traffic mod at this point is the one that comes with Minor Urban Overhaul. That mod adds the high traffic density to big urban centers but secondary roads remain vanilla.
ATLANTIK7773

#6 Post by ATLANTIK7773 » 21 Aug 2022 02:46

I have been using the traffic mod from the author Π‘ipinho for a long time.
The most balanced and convenient traffic.
The computer does not squander I play both on the PC and on the laptop, but this is with a weak card!
Thanks to the author for creating this unique mod with balanced traffic.
LATrucker

#7 Post by LATrucker » 21 Aug 2022 13:39

LAFAYET47 wrote: ↑10 Aug 2022 22:08 Real traffic density by Cip adds wayy too much traffic in my opinion. I think he made a pretty good job representing the typical urban traffic density of big cities, but on the other hand I find the traffic of small roads way too crowded with this mod activated (to the point that in some cases I was so annoyed that I had to manually disable the traffic via console). Except some touristic routes which I agree they could have some higher traffic as Cip mod adds, the West is a pretty big and sparsely populated area that really has a very low traffic flow in many small/secondary roads. I think vanilla traffic catches this feeling much better than Cip's mod.

My favourite traffic mod at this point is the one that comes with Minor Urban Overhaul. That mod adds the high traffic density to big urban centers but secondary roads remain vanilla.
Agreed.
As mentioned above Real Traffic Density is really good for bigger cities, but especially in Montana Cip's Mod made the smaller Roads way to crowded imo. At the moment I use a combination of MUO and one of these two mods: Advanced SCS Traffic or Sensible Traffic Mod for 1.45
wcwood92

#8 Post by wcwood92 » 03 Oct 2022 20:03

@LATrucker when you say a combination do you have to go in and pull the traffic settings out of MUO?
I'm looking for a way to increase density in cities but not everywhere else in the world. For example, I-5 in Seattle is completely dead and it kills the urban feel.
LATrucker

#9 Post by LATrucker » 05 Oct 2022 12:18

No, I just use MUO and Advanced SCS Traffic together.
MUO should increase the density in the Seattle area per the MUO thread, but I can't confirm that, because I haven't been to Seattle for quite a time now.
wcwood92

#10 Post by wcwood92 » 11 Oct 2022 02:24

@LATrucker when you use the combination of MUO and advanced SCS traffic, which one is on top in your load order?

Return to β€œHelp center - player to player”