[REL] [1.48] Volvo FH 2020 by KP TruckDesign Rework [v.1.4.2.3 - 15.11.2023]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: [REL] Volvo FH 2020 by KP TruckDesign Rework [v.1.2 - 08.08.2022]

#491 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 12 Aug 2022 06:42

since the New DAF release it doesnt matter where the "camera" is, the mirror texture is what tells the game to render the mirror or not, so if the texture is in your view the mirror will be rendered even if the "camera" is behind you
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Mfriends

#492 Post by Mfriends » 12 Aug 2022 06:53

Hello, I would just like to make a comment here about this new truck to improve it, specifically the front mirror camera, to change its location so that it occupies more of the front part of the car and not the right corner of the car, this is useless. and then add to this truck more tuning parts and accessories for the cabin. otherwise it looks and drives great. Thanks.
Sanax

#493 Post by Sanax » 12 Aug 2022 09:29

xXCARL1992Xx wrote: 12 Aug 2022 06:42 since the New DAF release it doesnt matter where the "camera" is, the mirror texture is what tells the game to render the mirror or not, so if the texture is in your view the mirror will be rendered even if the "camera" is behind you
I added this marker after I tried it without it :)
Try removing it. When, for example, turn the truck and only part of the monitor in the field of view, the picture on it freezes.
Mfriends wrote: 12 Aug 2022 06:53 Hello, I would just like to make a comment here about this new truck to improve it, specifically the front mirror camera, to change its location so that it occupies more of the front part of the car and not the right corner of the car, this is useless. and then add to this truck more tuning parts and accessories for the cabin. otherwise it looks and drives great. Thanks.
The corner camera shows the corner.
In a real truck, it shows the right corner and the side. It has a wider coverage of the right side, but also takes up the whole monitor and only turns on when you turn the steering wheel to the right. In the game there is no technical possibility to implement it. Therefore, done as done. It shows the blind spot on the right. In any case, you can use the front mirror instead ;)
Nando CEV

#494 Post by Nando CEV » 12 Aug 2022 10:01

Hi, I would like to mention something, I know this is going to be "picky" for like 80% of users, but still. When playing this mod on 4K, the interior textures look really low quality. I would like to know if you plan in the future to add darker textures, so it's harder to spot the pixels on them, or, maybe rework the textures and make them higher quality.

Here you can see 2 photos I have made from my videos (Obviously YouTube takes a huge chunk of quality from there, but both are on 4K though). I think I don't need to mention whose truck is the one in the left ;)
As you can see, as it has darker textures it is much more difficult to spot low quality ones, on yours you can see the pixels on the top part of the cabin. Though, textures are also higher quality on that other mod, but, it's expectable in that case, is a pa** one.
[ external image ][ external image ]
Again, I know most people don't care about this as 4K is not that famous, but I just wanted to let you know as I see that you are working really hard on this mod, so maybe this is something interesting to you. Nice day! :D
[ external image ]
Intel Core i7-12700kf | AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX | 32” 4K + 34” 21:9 1440p | Thrustmaster TS-PC + Logitech G29 pedals + Thrustmaster TH8A with 18 speed knob
Mfriends

#495 Post by Mfriends » 12 Aug 2022 11:27

For Sanax,
Clarification of the information regarding the front mirror camera that is displayed in the cabin next to the navigation, so that it shows more of the front of the car and not the edge, this is useless and adding more tuning parts, fh 2020 interiors and cabin accessories including interior mirrors. Thanks.
Sanax

#496 Post by Sanax » 12 Aug 2022 13:23

Nando CEV wrote: 12 Aug 2022 10:01 Hi, I would like to mention something, I know this is going to be "picky" for like 80% of users, but still. When playing this mod on 4K, the interior textures look really low quality. I would like to know if you plan in the future to add darker textures, so it's harder to spot the pixels on them, or, maybe rework the textures and make them higher quality.

Here you can see 2 photos I have made from my videos (Obviously YouTube takes a huge chunk of quality from there, but both are on 4K though). I think I don't need to mention whose truck is the one in the left ;)
As you can see, as it has darker textures it is much more difficult to spot low quality ones, on yours you can see the pixels on the top part of the cabin. Though, textures are also higher quality on that other mod, but, it's expectable in that case, is a pa** one.

Again, I know most people don't care about this as 4K is not that famous, but I just wanted to let you know as I see that you are working really hard on this mod, so maybe this is something interesting to you. Nice day! :D
Aren't you confused by the "smoothness" of the lines on pa** one sh** on a 4k monitor? ;)

[ external image ]

Are you only confused by the darkness of the textures? :) I can't imagine how you can play this even on an HD monitor... I don't understand why people don't ask for a refund for this sh*t... you can't make me use it even if you pay me for that :lol:
Have a nice day to you too! :D
Nando CEV

#497 Post by Nando CEV » 12 Aug 2022 14:14

Alright, lovely, instead of answering my question, you literally trash talk other people work. Nice done.
I'm not here to give you lessons, but in my opinion the key of the modding community is to support each other. I actually remember what you wrote in this post when you first release it.
Not more discussion from my side, have a nice day
[ external image ]
Intel Core i7-12700kf | AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX | 32” 4K + 34” 21:9 1440p | Thrustmaster TS-PC + Logitech G29 pedals + Thrustmaster TH8A with 18 speed knob
kaoicedearth

#498 Post by kaoicedearth » 12 Aug 2022 14:26

Hello. I would like to say that this mod is amazing. Of course, some improvements can be made, such as the chrome parts of the accessories and some other things, but overall it's very good.
I did a live on youtube trying out this volvo, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqFMmfSjbxM&t=606s
Sanax

#499 Post by Sanax » 12 Aug 2022 15:02

Nando CEV wrote: 12 Aug 2022 14:14 Alright, lovely, instead of answering my question, you literally trash talk other people work. Nice done.
I'm not here to give you lessons, but in my opinion the key of the modding community is to support each other. I actually remember what you wrote in this post when you first release it.
Not more discussion from my side, have a nice day
If you are a promoter of Virtual Service, then I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling ;)

As for the question, I didn't understand from your screenshots what you meant exactly. If this upper part of the cabin, it is kind of imitation of a dense fabric such... I do not see a problem here

[ external image ]

Respectfully... but I see absolutely nothing in the mod virtual to be better there or at least close in quality to the mod KP Truck Design even before the rework ... was there like a working dashboard there...? but that's just rubbish. If a person has the conscience to take money for something like that... there is nothing to be silent about
kaoicedearth wrote: 12 Aug 2022 14:26 Hello. I would like to say that this mod is amazing. Of course, some improvements can be made, such as the chrome parts of the accessories and some other things, but overall it's very good...
Thank you. Glad you like it. What exactly do you mean, that the chrome is of not enough quality or that it needs to be added for more accessories? If the latter, then yes, we will be adding more. Still a work in progress, lots more to come
Trucker World wide

#500 Post by Trucker World wide » 12 Aug 2022 15:29

@Sanax how is the work going, go ahead, I wanted to tell you that these switches light up only at night and don't turn off when you turn off all the lights, they stay lit and shine brighter than the others
Screenshot_20220811-201734_Gallery.jpg
;)

Return to “Trucks”