Console commands revert.

bvrhl_

Console commands revert.

#1 Post by bvrhl_ » 29 Jun 2022 19:03

Hey guys! Today I have quetions about console revert. Once I solved lag spikes problem, I wanted to do something with mine game in the console, I blocked windows looking, I mean I can't look outside of the truck, until the windows are open, emergency brakes and something too, but I want to make clean, fresh game, like standard, and fresh commands, how I can revert everything I messed in the console? There is any command that resets everything (not counting economy and saves)?
MirM

Re: Console commands revert.

#2 Post by MirM » 29 Jun 2022 22:11

@bvrhl_

I've never heard of a single command to reset all changes made with dev console.

The easiest way is to rename or delete "config.cfg" files.
On restart, the game will create new files with default settings.
Remember that there are two files "config.cfg" - global and profile.

-------
Sorry, I'm using the translator.
Tarso
Beta tester

#3 Post by Tarso » 29 Jun 2022 23:05

You can delete config.cfg on the game documents folder, that will revert general game stuff like graphics adjust, volumes, etc

Inside the profile folder you can find another config.cfg and config_local files that deleting it will revert profile specific and individual adjusts

If you also want to revert controls settings, delete the file controls.sii inside you profile folder

If you want to be safer, you can rename them before deleting like MirM suggest and the game will create fresh and default ones on the next run

But if you want to revert just a few commands, i would suggest looking inside said files for the lines that have what you want to change, they are somewhat easy to understand what they do mostly.

the one for the window blocking the camera is g_cam_window_block, 0 will disable it
bvrhl_

#4 Post by bvrhl_ » 13 Aug 2022 13:11

Thank you very much! :D

Return to “Gameplay Questions”