[REL] Poland-Detail-Adding Map

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
befsztyk

Re: [REL] Poland-Detail-Adding Map

#141 Post by befsztyk » 13 Jun 2022 15:41

Looks like St. Kazimierz Church in Pruszków on Berenta/Kościelna Street crossing.
PioCze

#142 Post by PioCze » 13 Jun 2022 19:09

befsztyk wrote: 13 Jun 2022 15:41 Looks like St. Kazimierz Church in Pruszków on Berenta/Kościelna Street crossing.
Unfortunately that's not this church : - /
Developer of Poland-Detail-Adding map modifiaction
The Nightgames

#143 Post by The Nightgames » 15 Aug 2022 15:40

The city looks beautiful and I hope there will be an update for the 1.45 soon.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)
robert42

#144 Post by robert42 » 19 Aug 2022 13:58

One question is map developers will make all road connections for the combo???
MG Mike

#145 Post by MG Mike » 19 Aug 2022 15:22

Sadly I think it won't be possible when it comes to a combo with roex for example .

The Devs of this map call their map still a beta although they have reelast it.. Arayas said he makes only roadconnections for full versions not for betas.

And the PDA team won't also be able to do it for the fact the roex files are all secured so you can't change them. Except they got a permission from Arayas.

For Euroadnet the PDA still don't need a Roadconnection and Russmap would be needed, but don't know if Sergey would provide one..
The last was a Roadconnection from Roex for Roex and Russmap together
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
PioCze

#146 Post by PioCze » 19 Aug 2022 15:48

MG Mike wrote: 19 Aug 2022 15:22 Sadly I think it won't be possible when it comes to a combo with roex for example .

The Devs of this map call their map still a beta although they have reelast it.. Arayas said he makes only roadconnections for full versions not for betas.

And the PDA team won't also be able to do it for the fact the roex files are all secured so you can't change them. Except they got a permission from Arayas.

For Euroadnet the PDA still don't need a Roadconnection and Russmap would be needed, but don't know if Sergey would provide one..
The last was a Roadconnection from Roex for Roex and Russmap together
Hey

I don't remember whether it was already stated somewhere here or not... but our "Open Beta" policy is right now (now meaning after releasing 2 full versions (1.0 & 2.0) plus compability FIXes for each one - the latest one for 1.44 game's version) just to not mess anyone's mind.

What do we mean by that?

Firstly, let's take a look on the names of official public versions:
Poland-Detail-Adding 1.0 Open Beta
Poland-Detail-Adding 1.0 Open Beta FIX1
Poland-Detail-Adding 2.0 Open Beta
Poland-Detail-Adding 2.0 Open Beta FIX1

As you probably see,"Open Beta" name/title is right now just a name/title (some other maps have versions named like 1.44.x something / 1.1, 1.2 etc.) and our naming policy is right now 1.0 Open Beta, 2.0 Open Beta - and probably next big update will be named 3.0 Open Beta.

These public versions are full versions, our closed-beta-testing is completely private and we do not release these versions to the public. That "Open Beta" is just a sign that there might be some errors here and there. We are only humans, not robots - it is in our nature to make mistakes.

If you wish, you can ignore this "Open Beta" and name it Poland-Detail-Adding 2.0. It's that simple.
And maybe we made it more complex by putting that "Open Beta" title in our naming policy...

As for RCs - we are open for any suggestions. : - )

Yours,
Piotr "Szybki" from Poland-Detail-Adding
robert42

#147 Post by robert42 » 19 Aug 2022 16:18

You explained it well, so my question is would be possible call it for example Poland-Detail-Adding-Mod_3.0_v1.45 ??? So we could count on road connection from Arayas.
PioCze

#148 Post by PioCze » 19 Aug 2022 16:49

robert42 wrote: 19 Aug 2022 16:18 You explained it well, so my question is would be possible call it for example Poland-Detail-Adding-Mod_3.0_v1.45 ??? So we could count on road connection from Arayas.
Right now the newest version is Poland-Detail-Adding Open Beta 2.0 FIX1 (originally released for 1.44 version)... so, with omitting "Open Beta" term, you can name it simply as Poland-Detail-Adding 2.0 FIX1.
Arayas

#149 Post by Arayas » 20 Aug 2022 13:45

Arayas wrote: 20 Aug 2022 13:44 I see 2 topics not related to Roextended talking about Roextended quilt or "Arayas childish behaviour". So i am going to post this in both topics:

I am not the "Integration manager of Poland in Eurotruck Simulator 2".

1.I need to connect Poland to Roextended by default
2.I need to connect Promods Poland
3.I need to connect Poland Rebuilding Poland and do the same with RusMap
4.I need to connect Poland detail adding map Poland and do the same with RusMap
5.I need to connect Poludnowa Polska Poland and do the same with RusMap

So? Do you think this is gonna be easy and fast?
I am not gonna enter in details about opening multiple maps with default conflicts in editor without crashing.
Not a walk in the park.

I've stated 2 siple things:
First, i am gonna do 1 and 2, for our interest in first case and because Promods has a steady release and demand in case 2.

I am not gonna spend any time anymore to make 3-5, for reasons...uneven releases, confusing releases or add-ons to add-ons....
Also in 3-5 Sergey is not interested to make those also...so the problem about functional combo is still valid without Rusmap.

I have 2 maps in my hand to handle, my time have value like yours, personal time also, so stop moaning and DEMAND to do things for you.
Its almost funny to see the bitterness of some people because they dont have the favorite toy maded for them.

Second, we do not allow third party road connections for many reasons: the intention of deletion of parts of our map or a bad functionality and so on.

There are many ways to use a map, any map, so act and pick what you wish.

There is no conflict between other mappers and us, they are working when they have time, they release when they have time.
So am i.
Roextended Project
olaf28

#150 Post by olaf28 » 20 Aug 2022 15:51

It is funny everyone is blamming Arayas not making a RC? :D :D
Where are the Dev's of therse maps. Let them answer.
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6

Return to “Maps”