WoT version of Quick Jobs

2bh14hek

WoT version of Quick Jobs

#1 Post by 2bh14hek » 18 Aug 2022 05:04

From the release of the latest DLC Montana, it is clear that it's extremely tiresome to get the WoT job you want. For example: my initial goal was to complete the event goal of delivering to/from 12 different cities in Montana, which was easy enough with random jobs. But then I wanted to go after the steam achievements for this DLC. I completed the "Zero Waste" achievement using the quick jobs delivering the dumpsters. I wish there was a WoT version of quick jobs so that we could take jobs from any unlocked city on the map because using the external contracts we're being limited to only see jobs available from the city that we're currently at.
rookie31st

Re: WoT version of Quick Jobs

#2 Post by rookie31st » 20 Aug 2022 17:50

Yes, it is harder to get jobs for Steam achievements in WoTr compared to other means. Freight Market is similarly limited. I assume they use similar algorithms for job generations. Quick Jobs has more options.

That's part of a broader in-game economy issue. On one hand, SCS doesn't want to limit players in getting any job they want, on the other hand, some jobs are extremely hard to find. Go figure.
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”