Skin Ownable Fuel Cistern

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
RvdM

Skin Ownable Fuel Cistern

#1 Post by RvdM » 27 Sep 2022 15:26

Hi All.

I made a colour-skin for the new ownable fuel cistern (1.45). I found a template on this forum, but I cant find anywhere how to put it into a mod.

I do know how to make a skin-mod but not for this one.

Does anyone how to or knows a decent tutorial ?

Thanks in advance.
m1keY

Re: Skin Ownable Fuel Cistern

#2 Post by m1keY » 27 Sep 2022 15:35

manually one make a mod looking exactly as the basegame is build ... with the same exact mod/filestructure
internal name of the trailer and so on ...

to make it the easy way (well some say....) you could use Mods Studio 2 to create your own skinmod with a few easy steps
click / add / export ... a few typing words inbetween 😎😋
viewtopic.php?p=1182873#p1182873
https://www.mods.studio/
also a discord for support "Roadside Studio" / "Mods Studio 2" if you are using that media

also other options with similar features
viewtopic.php?t=282956
RvdM

#3 Post by RvdM » 27 Sep 2022 16:15

Hi m1keY.

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried MS2 but in the list of trailers I cant find the new fuel cistern.

I will try the other option you put in your reply.

Thanks.
m1keY

#4 Post by m1keY » 27 Sep 2022 19:05

it's a inbetween versions as it was released just recent...
so updated files are available in the discord #ms2-official-patches to be installed manually until the next MS2 is released

Return to “Help requests”