Side Curtains
19%
Moving/Storage trailers
19%

Total votes: 74

Knightrider

Re: Choose the trailers you would like to see next on Trailer Ownership

#491 Post by Knightrider » 29 Sep 2022 04:39

nice to see this poll getting smaller and smaller.
Best Regards.

Hosting a dedicated server for ETS 2/ATS, with optional mods support.
flight50

#492 Post by flight50 » 29 Sep 2022 20:29

^Ikr. Its one of the most positives for ATS. The bottom three are just a matter of time. The top 2 just need remakes. In 1.32 SCS completely removed the curtain sider but brought the sliding tarp. The 2 are not the same. I hope they bring back the curtain sider as well. It too exist here in the US .

Then there is the moving/storage trailer. In all honestly, I see every one of these trailers coming at some point. Only thing left would be specialty trailers.
Trucker_71

#493 Post by Trucker_71 » 29 Sep 2022 21:16

I don't understand why SCS doesn't make a fuel tanker to deliver gas & diesel to the gas stations and truck stops.
JoeAlex23

#494 Post by JoeAlex23 » 29 Sep 2022 21:40

They already do, but those jobs are really hard to find, we just have to wait until they decide to expand them.
flight50

#495 Post by flight50 » 30 Sep 2022 00:25

I'll be most baffled if Texas does not increase the pool of deliverable depots for tankers. Especially if additional ownable tankers come for Texas. SCS said more would come and they are slowly knocking out tankers. Only the gas ones are left in think. There could be 3-4 of those:
1) low pressure bulk - gasoline/diesel/aviation/ethanol - combustible/flammable
2) compressed gases - propane/LPG/ Butane/ Chlorine
3) Cryogenic - hydrogen/liquid oxygen/CO2/nitrogen
4) High pressure - helium/nitrogen/oxygen

Gas I'm going as far as getting b-double for gas tankers along with the other combinations. We did get new gas stations recently and I'll also be baffled if a few more don't come with Texas. But not just gas stations......we need about 2 more refineries brands. Gallon is getting up there in usage.

With everything leaning towards complete fictional depots, we should get a lot more companies come forth over time.
Knightrider

#496 Post by Knightrider » 02 Oct 2022 21:53

I've been using the ownable tankers in ATS for quite some time, and there's quite a good ammount of truckstops/gas stations that take diesel/gasoline cargo. But there's always room for more.

I think the biggest shortage is of job offers, rather than destinations when it comes to fuel tankers. As I said in this thread in more detail viewtopic.php?p=1742929#p1742929, Oregon, Idaho and Northern California desperately need prefabs that offer jobs for this trailer. Everywhere else is ok (Ok meaning you won't drive more than 1 and half/2 hours to find a job in the nearby town)

The goal of the thread was to debate possibilities of newer prefabs with tankers in mind.

I think Texas will offer a good ammount of job offers and destinations for fuel and the upcoming chemical tankers.
Best Regards.

Hosting a dedicated server for ETS 2/ATS, with optional mods support.
flight50

#497 Post by flight50 » 02 Oct 2022 22:26

I'm still not ruling out gas tankers coming with 1.46. We might not get it day one 1.46 ob kicks in but what's to say it won't happen as a patch. If Texas is putting a big focus on oil/gas, to me, oil/gas tankers is a missed opportunities. Not to mention the West Balkans industry blog recently posted. They are getting oil/gas there. Zero reason why owned gas/tankers doesn't come for it for sure. Texas comes first but both should be getting owned tankers. Both games typically get new owned trailers simultaneously.
arthurcfbr

#498 Post by arthurcfbr » 03 Oct 2022 14:16

I found some jobs for gas stations. But there isn't that much. I also will actualize the poll when the 1.46 beta rolls out.
My Twtich Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/boriscec_acf (Lives in Portuguese, but I do speak english)
oldmanclippy

#499 Post by oldmanclippy » 03 Oct 2022 14:16

My vote is for the car hauler trailer. With the stipulation that it needs to have a rack (mount?) for a car to go above the tractor. Most car haulers I see IRL have that configuration, the ones in-game with only cars behind the tractor I don't see as often.

[ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | see profile for link to Germany cities and Switzerland rework maps
prediction maps: Greece | ATS 2024-2025 DLCs
research map: Upper Midwest (work in progress)
plykkegaard

#500 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Oct 2022 14:44

At least something like this

[ external image ]

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “General discussion about the game”