City intros feedback

Whould you like something to be changed on the city intros feature?

No, it's fine as it is
7%
No, I don't care and rather they do something else
50%
Yes, I would like the intro to be played at the city discover
9%
Yes, I would like to see those intros like any other cut scene in the map
20%
Yes, I would like to see those intros when purchasing the garage on the city
9%
Yes, I would like the intro to be played at will from somewhere on the menus
4%
YUes, I would like some other kind of change (please, explain)
1%

Total votes: 76

Vk56dehan

Re: City intros feedback

#21 Post by Vk56dehan » 30 Sep 2022 10:12

Some newbie driver wrote: 30 Sep 2022 09:59
Vk56dehan wrote: 29 Sep 2022 23:13it still doesnt justify utilizing a portion of the man power for something no person has ever complained about. Its something we dont need that we didnt know we didnt need...
Please refrain yourself to pretend talking in the name of everybody. You only know what you like or wanted and the poll results so far clearly show your opinion is far from be universally shared.
seriousmods wrote: 30 Sep 2022 01:05I just love how lopsided this poll is lol.
The pool isn't lopsided at nothing. All the time had been 50/50 (plus/minus a waving margin) of people that don't like that feature and people that like it. The only difference is that the ones that like it have several options to chose how to improved, thus their votes aren't aggregated.

As I asked on the initial message, that's a poll to give PURE feedback: you want them to keep doing that (and if so, with what changes) or you don't. And you can give YOUR reasons for that vote if you want. That's all.

If anybody pretends to start a rant about how SCS should do their work, you can open your own topic. Specially if those attempts to rant include false facts, pretensions of having the universal truth or the usual deformation of reality to match the ranter point of view. I will keep calling the mods to keep that thread clean of that S*** as many times as necessary.

If you read closer, you will see that at the very end of that I said "imo of course". Way to pull out of context. So, move along and stop fluffing your feathers.
tobrago

#22 Post by tobrago » 30 Sep 2022 11:40

Laki is a little nervous. :lol:
Google translator | Greetings and cheers | Keep truckin'

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Discord: tobrago#1504

Everything will be okay in the end, and if it`s not okay, it`s not the end.
Some newbie driver

#23 Post by Some newbie driver » 30 Sep 2022 15:31

Vk56dehan wrote: 30 Sep 2022 10:12If you read closer, you will see that at the very end of that I said "imo of course". Way to pull out of context. So, move along and stop fluffing your feathers.
I perfectly saw the "imo" part, and it doesn't matter a bit. YOU don't complained about that, YOU don't need that and YOU didn't know you didn't need it. That should had been your phrase if you really want to give your opinion. But the trend here is anybody complaining using always the plural as pretending he's talking in name of most, as if his opinion would be backed up for some unknown majority (something nobody here can say in nothing regarding the game); and then pretend that an "imo" at the end solves everything. No, it doesn't.
Vk56dehan

#24 Post by Vk56dehan » 30 Sep 2022 15:48

Some newbie driver wrote: 30 Sep 2022 15:31
Vk56dehan wrote: 30 Sep 2022 10:12If you read closer, you will see that at the very end of that I said "imo of course". Way to pull out of context. So, move along and stop fluffing your feathers.
I perfectly saw the "imo" part, and it doesn't matter a bit. YOU don't complained about that, YOU don't need that and YOU didn't know you didn't need it. That should had been your phrase if you really want to give your opinion. But the trend here is anybody complaining using always the plural as pretending he's talking in name of most, as if his opinion would be backed up for some unknown majority (something nobody here can say in nothing regarding the game); and then pretend that an "imo" at the end solves everything. No, it doesn't.
I apologize my post affected you so deeply. Good day sir/ma'am
automaton

#25 Post by automaton » 30 Sep 2022 19:58

I don't see this feature affecting players who don't persistently create new profiles. The feature's cool, don't get me wrong, but I don't think I'll find myself creating new profiles to see the custom intros.
VirtualTruckTravels

#26 Post by VirtualTruckTravels » 01 Oct 2022 01:07

You would also need to create about 50 different profiles, would take some time :lol: :lol:
oldmanclippy

#27 Post by oldmanclippy » 03 Oct 2022 13:19

Some newbie driver wrote: 30 Sep 2022 15:31
In English you can use "we" in a personal opinion without pretending to speak for everyone. It's a stylistic choice. You're taking it way too literally.
headquartered in Denver [ external image ] and Brussels [ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | German Cities
prediction maps: Greece+Nordic Horizons | Nebraska+Arkansas+Missouri
flight50

#28 Post by flight50 » 03 Oct 2022 23:40

I'm not a fan of what was done but I have no hate because of it either. But, since they did implement it, I'd rather see it once a city is discovered. Not everyone buys every garage and not everyone starts new profiles. I like to buy 1-2 garages per dlc, not all of them. But at some point, all cities will have to be discovered if deliveries are to go to and from it. So to me, if its going to be part of the game, make it so that its a bit more visible and that is on city introductions. If you don't want to see it, hit enter but each city could feel like its important with its own intro. Its basically a viewpoint. Show off that city's best attributes.

Return to “General discussion about the game”