[REL] Magirus-Deutz Transeuropa Megapack V3.2

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
oscu0

Re: [REL] Magirus-Deutz Transeuropa Megapack V3.2

#241 Post by oscu0 » 08 Sep 2022 10:07

use a different transmission, probably you picked one with a low speed diff and a low top gear
u2020bullet

#242 Post by u2020bullet » 09 Sep 2022 18:49

oscu0 wrote: 08 Sep 2022 10:07 use a different transmission, probably you picked one with a low speed diff and a low top gear
Ok, tried all the gearboxes and just realized i had a 12 gear in it and for some reason it was only going up to 8. So i switched to an 8 gear gearbox and then it worked properly. Now what i can't figure out is how to access the rest of gears on a 12 gear with a G29 since my shifter is already fully set up and just not doing it for whatever reason.
torfmeister

#243 Post by torfmeister » 29 Sep 2022 14:08

For some reason, the Blumhardt trailer is just glowing bright white at night when used in convoy...

I also found the Pack directly modifies a basic SCS file - material\environment\vehicle_reflection.tobj and material\environment\fuzzy_reflection\fuzzy_reflection.tobj. These files are different from 1.45 SCS files.

Next, the Magirus modifies original shaders, affecting all other vehicles:

effect\eut2\unlit_tex\eut2.unlit.tex.mult.rfx
effect\eut2\unlit_vcol_tex\eut2.unlit.vcol.tex.decal.over.rfx
effect\eut2\unlit_vcol_tex\eut2.unlit.vcol.tex.mult.rfx

The rest of the packs uses unique filenames to avoid namespace conflicts. I will remove the mentioned files from the archive and do further testing.
Last edited by torfmeister on 29 Sep 2022 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
Pauly

#244 Post by Pauly » 05 Oct 2022 07:22

Ive done the XML files for the truck and Trailer so you can make your skins with Modstudio2,all the XML's are on our google drive,you will find the link on our discord server.
King Leo

#245 Post by King Leo » 05 Oct 2022 09:02

@Pauly Have you tested it? I have tried it myself. It worked for the tarpaulin trailer. But with the box trailer, the skin is displayed completely distorted.
In addition, you have left too many ACC in that are not colourable. Actually, there are only 4 to 5 entries that are correct. If you want, I'd be happy to provide you with my xml for comparison.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Pauly

#246 Post by Pauly » 05 Oct 2022 09:09

It was untested mate,i did put on our discord that it was untested,if you have a working one yes mate by all means send it me an i can update the ones on the google drive,i hadnt actually gone through the XML to tidy them up,i got disctracted,im gonna go have a look at them now
King Leo

#247 Post by King Leo » 05 Oct 2022 09:38

These are the two that are finished. I haven't worked on the others myself yet, because the box trailer doesn't work correctly. I could not find out why.

The tarpaulin trailer works perfectly.
ETS2.blumhardt.curtain1.xml
(1.35 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Here the skin is distorted, but the ACC are reproduced correctly. I suspect it's not an xml problem at all, but one of the mod. On the other hand, the built-in skins work correctly. I don't understand it.
ETS2.blumhardt.dryvan1.xml
(1.44 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Pauly

#248 Post by Pauly » 05 Oct 2022 09:47

Ive just gone through them all and deleted the unwanted stuff.im just about to upload them to the google drive,sorry about leaving all the unwanted stuff in the files,but all sorted and hopefully should work ok,again if any problems give me a shout an thank you to King leo for giving me a heads up on the mistake.
Pauly

#249 Post by Pauly » 05 Oct 2022 09:55

King Leo wrote: 05 Oct 2022 09:38 These are the two that are finished. I haven't worked on the others myself yet, because the box trailer doesn't work correctly. I could not find out why.

The tarpaulin trailer works perfectly.
ETS2.blumhardt.curtain1.xml

Here the skin is distorted, but the ACC are reproduced correctly. I suspect it's not an xml problem at all, but one of the mod. On the other hand, the built-in skins work correctly. I don't understand it.
ETS2.blumhardt.dryvan1.xml
Try using Alt UV see if that helps with the box trailer
King Leo

#250 Post by King Leo » 05 Oct 2022 10:06

Of course, I already had the idea. Doesn't work.

Return to “Trucks”