Deer Drive - Windows 10

FranzNekter

Deer Drive - Windows 10

#1 Post by FranzNekter » 12 Apr 2022 16:53

Hello everyone,

I've searched for info on your old game Deer Drive but as far as I can tell you have stopped supporting it?
My granddad loves this game :D and I'm trying to get it working on his new computer running windows 10.
Have anyone got it running on windows 10? The launcher seems to work fine and detects the graphics card and everything.

But when I hit play the launcher disappears and the game won't start.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards,
NmanMETA

Re: Deer Drive - Windows 10

#2 Post by NmanMETA » 18 May 2022 08:23

Heya, I haven't been around Deer Drive for *years* but I have had similar issues with the Hunting Unlimited games in the past.

My issue usually is that the game appears to be open in the taskbar, but I can't maximize it by clicking on it. If this is the case, you can either try Alt+Tab to get into it that way, or Alt+Enter which I've gotten to work with various Steam games.

It's not a perfect solution, I'm sure better ones exist, but that's what I've got, I apologize if this didn't fix it.
WE'RE *THIS* CLOSE!
lldavis3535

Re: Deer Drive - Windows 10

#3 Post by lldavis3535 » 23 Nov 2022 18:00

Hi Frank,
Did you ever find a solution to this?! My son and I loved this game when he was little and just downloaded it from Amazon last night but have Windows 10 as well and we get an error. Please let me know if you got it to work!

Return to “Deer Drive”