Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.49 - WIP

Oscar de Wyldde

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.45 - WIP

#71 Post by Oscar de Wyldde » 26 Nov 2022 05:46

Pretty please could you update the atlas map to include Texas DLC. Is there any maps which have the exit numbers included on the map. My Michelin Road Atlas of 2017 has the intersection numbers for the interstate highways. It also marks in the travel centers. That is why I still use. It is most probably outdated but it gives a good approximation of locations and routes. I impose HOA conditions to my driving so that it forces me to stop more often and make the game realistic.
JuanSB

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.45 - WIP

#73 Post by JuanSB » 27 Nov 2022 23:37

You're missing road number 303, west of Phoenix.
Trakaplex

#75 Post by Trakaplex » 28 Nov 2022 18:16

Oscar de Wyldde wrote: 26 Nov 2022 05:46 Pretty please could you update the atlas map to include Texas DLC. Is there any maps which have the exit numbers included on the map. My Michelin Road Atlas of 2017 has the intersection numbers for the interstate highways. It also marks in the travel centers. That is why I still use. It is most probably outdated but it gives a good approximation of locations and routes. I impose HOA conditions to my driving so that it forces me to stop more often and make the game realistic.
He's said he's still working on Texas, and what Texas has to offer might last him a bit longer to make a printable sheet.
Rule 2.3 - GDPR Violation
SenseFM

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.46 - WIP

#76 Post by SenseFM » 03 Dec 2022 19:07

The Road Atlas has been updated to version 1.46 of ATS! Here's the changelog:
  • The Texas DLC has now been added to the road atlas! Its massive size has for the first time required me to change the center of the map's projection. The size of the map has also increased substantially, going from 10 MB to 15 MB.
  • The new US-20 between Idaho Falls and West Yellowstone has also been updated.
  • The new photo trophies are now shown on the map, although not all of them are labeled due to spacing reasons. They are represented by the camera icons that used to mark viewpoints on the map's previous versions. Now viewpoints are more suitably symbolized with video cameras.
  • Several corrections and changes have been made, mostly on the labeling.
Enjoy and feel free to make any comments or suggestions!
Seifer1968

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.46 - WIP

#77 Post by Seifer1968 » 03 Dec 2022 19:16

Great work! Thanks so much...
Download done.
I write in very bad English ... Sorry!
Gormanbros

#78 Post by Gormanbros » 03 Dec 2022 21:19

A suggestion: you should add Airport icons on the cities with airports featured in game.
Oscar de Wyldde

#79 Post by Oscar de Wyldde » 04 Dec 2022 23:21

Awesome! Absolutely awesome! Thank you for your prompt response to the addition of the Texas DLC. I am looking forward to getting lost using your map. I would suggest adding truck stop locations but I suspect it would make the map overcrowded.

Return to “General discussion about the game”