Trailer taillights turn off when viewed from a distance

Theago

Trailer taillights turn off when viewed from a distance

#1 Post by Theago » 22 Nov 2022 14:55

Hello.

Some types of trailer taillights turn off when viewed from a distance. this problem does not happen with the brake lights, reverse lights or turn signals lights, these work normally.

As an example in the image below, the bug does not happen, and it is possible to see the tail light on from a distance:
[ external image ]

These are buggy:
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

The bug also happens with some vehicle trailers in traffic, like the vehicle on the right.
[ external image ]

Game version 1.46.1.0s
Always Reproducible
Win10 64bit
game.log.txt
(58.35 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
[ external image ][ external image ]
Powered by Google Translator, DeepL and other translation sites. and even then there may be spelling or grammatical errors. My World of Trucks profile: click on the helicopter.
VirtualTruckTravels

Re: Trailer taillights turn off when viewed from a distance

#2 Post by VirtualTruckTravels » 28 Nov 2022 21:02

because there is missing flares, i made a bug report months ago on the same topic but got ignored.
xXCARL1992Xx

#3 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 28 Nov 2022 21:07

because this isnt a bug, the flares disappear after a set distance so they are not rendered anymore and therefore ignored, why do you need flares 700m in front of you on every vehicle you see ?
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
plykkegaard

#4 Post by plykkegaard » 28 Nov 2022 21:32

You prefer mixed content?
IRL at night, dry weather, you can clearly see the rear light in the distance

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Theago

#5 Post by Theago » 28 Nov 2022 23:55

I still think this is a bug, basically I can only see the trailer because of the reflective strips, there is even a car passing by that doesn't have this problem which happens with the types of taillights I mentioned at the beginning.

[ external image ][ external image ]