Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Lectiuss

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.45

#101 Post by Lectiuss » 12 Aug 2022 19:36

Hi, I cannot seem to get the doubles & HCT in traffic to work. I was using version 8.0 for quite some time without any issues, but ever since I updated ETS 2 to 1.45 and Promods to 2.62, no matter how long I wait or drive, I can't get any of them to spawn (tested in Germany, Sweden and Finland) with the newest versions (1.45) of the mods (double trailers in traffic base + extra + sound mod).

The Krone & Heavy Cargo mods are working fine, same as Jazzycat's truck mods in traffic are all spawning correctly.
I am using some other mods, but I have used all of them before with version 8.0 without any issues (some sound mods, Real Fuel Prices, custom skins, Real Traffic Density by Cip of course, and some estetics like Realistic Signs, Gas Stations, Extended Garage etc.)

My game.log:
https://www.pastebin.cz/cs/p/HrKhAFR

Edit:
Never mind, I figured it out, it was just bad load order, I took some advice from someone who seemed to understand, but he was just wrong. (Traffic sound effects need to go under traffic mods together with the patch, that's what was causing me trouble.)
Last edited by Lectiuss on 07 Sep 2022 21:13, edited 3 times in total.
KARU0920

#102 Post by KARU0920 » 02 Sep 2022 03:52

I just noticed that there are two ETS2 Double Trailers in Traffic Base when I DL the latest version.
The file sizes are different for each.
PROJECT JAPAN Producer
--RZD--

#103 Post by --RZD-- » 13 Sep 2022 19:42

I have the problem with double trailer. Licence plate is upper.

[ external image ]
KrysEmlyn

#104 Post by KrysEmlyn » 14 Sep 2022 13:22

If you read the post on the first page of this thread, you would see that this is listed under Known Issues.
It has to do with how SCS modeled the trailers. Mr. Larrington is simply referencing the models for his trailer combinations.
Mr Larrington

#105 Post by Mr Larrington » 11 Nov 2022 22:35

Updated version for v1.46 is in progress. Possibly out tomorrow if I haven't made a complete horlicks of the updates. Watch this space ==>

v1.46 now available - see first post for details. No major changes in this edition, fortunately...
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
UDAR

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.46

#106 Post by UDAR » 27 Nov 2022 18:37

that is if I have a mod for movement ai from jazzy cata movement from chip should I introduce under these mods?
I am sorry for my language.I am using google translator
Mr Larrington

#107 Post by Mr Larrington » 02 Dec 2022 17:30

Hurrah! Been experimenting with the Feldbinder doubles :D

Bah! The dolly comes out with no lights, mudflaps, fenders or rear bumper :roll:
Mr Larrington
UDAR

#108 Post by UDAR » 04 Dec 2022 12:58

can you post the order of the mods? I have a traffic ai a mod from jazzycat and a traffic mod from chip ?
I am sorry for my language.I am using google translator
Jens Lyn IV

#109 Post by Jens Lyn IV » 05 Dec 2022 18:08

What's the difference between ETS2_double_trailers_in_traffic.scs and ETS2_double_trailers_in_traffic_base.scs?
Mr Larrington

#110 Post by Mr Larrington » 14 Dec 2022 11:56

ETS2_double_trailers_in_traffic.scs shouldn't be there at all coz it's and old version of the base mod for v1.44 and I've no idea how it crept back in. It can be deleted.

Suggested load order FROM THE TOP DOWN:

[Traffic Density Mods]
[Sound Mods]
[Player Truck Tuning Mods]
[Player Truck Mods]

ETS2 Jazzycat Doubles
ETS2 Double Trucks for CIP Sound mod <== MUST go above ETS2 Double Trailers In Traffic & ETS2 Oversize Trailers DLC Traffic mods
ETS2 Cement Mixer
ETS2 Double Trailers For Cargo
ETS2 Volvo Construction Equipment DLC Traffic
ETS2 Oversize Trailers DLC Traffic
ETS2 Krone DLC Traffic <== Must go above ETS2 Single Trailer Traffic (if installed)
ETS2 High Power Cargo DLC Traffic <== Must go above ETS2 Single Trailer Traffic (if installed)
ETS2 Heavy Cargo DLC Traffic
ETS2 Single Trailer Traffic
ETS2 Extra Double Trailers In Traffic
ETS2 Double Trailers In Traffic

[Other Trailers & Cargo Mods]
[Other Traffic Mods]
[Map Mods]

Has anyone sle been getting crashes with the message:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> d:\buildbot\slaves\win_slave\final_build_ets2_146_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections\arrays\arrays_base_impl.h(573): ?index_of@?$array_t@V?$owner_ptr_t@Vtraffic_trailer_u@prism@@@prism@@@prism@@QEBA_KQEBV?$owner_ptr_t@Vtraffic_trailer_u@prism@@@2@@Z:
Iterator outside array boundaries.
I have a nasty suspicion that the double/triple silo trailers are causing this coz having removed them from my own trailers mod I haven't had that crash.
Mr Larrington

Return to “Traffic”