feldbinder dlc failed what ???? [NOT A BUG]

günther

feldbinder dlc failed what ???? [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by günther » 08 Dec 2022 16:15

so now came an update from scs and now nothing works .
scs your serious ? how can it be that I have the field binder dlc and thanks to your super fix it shows that it would be missing see pictures .

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
myks35
Beta tester

Re: feldbinder dlc failed what ????

#2 Post by myks35 » 08 Dec 2022 16:48

Please follow the bug reporting process.
Game log are important.
günther

#3 Post by günther » 08 Dec 2022 16:53

https://pastebin.com/BNqef35K

Since it is again visible in the gamelog that I have the dlc . only he does not show what the menu shows in the pictures .
How to change something like that.
I'm not kidding but share a mistake with you here.

Game version 1.46.22s
bimmer050

#4 Post by bimmer050 » 08 Dec 2022 21:19

günther wrote: 08 Dec 2022 16:53 https://pastebin.com/BNqef35K

Since it is again visible in the gamelog that I have the dlc . only he does not show what the menu shows in the pictures .

Game version 1.46.22s
Yo man. Didn´t your game crashed recently? Try to reload any older save, where the feldbinder dlc wasn´t activated. When you reload that, try to reload your "guenninl" save and it should work. I had the same problem as you described and it worked for me. Let us know
Alfageejo

#5 Post by Alfageejo » 08 Dec 2022 21:48

Hi,

the same here. There was a mistake in the DLC name ("Felbinder") before the update. Now, this seems to have been corrected to Feldbinder with the recent update. However, the last savegame still wants to find "DLC Felbinder" and can therefore not be started... Any ideas to fix this?
IMAG3556.jpg
Kind regards,
alfagejo

P.S.: Sorry for potential double/triple posts. The issue fits in several locations (e.g. in General Discussion Feed the misspelling was mentioned, for me it's a technical problem, and now - after further research - I found the topic here. My apologies for that...)

*Merged*
bimmer050 wrote: 08 Dec 2022 21:19

Game version 1.46.22s

Yo man. Didn´t your game crashed recently? Try to reload any older save, where the feldbinder dlc wasn´t activated. When you reload that, try to reload your "guenninl" save and it should work. I had the same problem as you described and it worked for me. Let us know
Hey @bimmer050

many thanks!!! It worked exactly as you wrote it.
günther

#6 Post by günther » 09 Dec 2022 02:52

bimmer050 wrote: 08 Dec 2022 21:19

Game version 1.46.22s

does not work . it still asks for the dlc what is but active
morrelo
SCS Software

#7 Post by morrelo » 09 Dec 2022 07:14

The manifest name changed days before release, which means you actually don't have the current version of the game since the feldbinder dlc was released, you probably opted for some older/temporary branch, instead of the public branch. The current version of ETS2 is 1.46.2.6s btw. So either you can restore/reload some older save from before the feldbinder dlc or you can use the -dlc_dep_cont launch parameter that will override the block and allow you to load the save on your own risk.
T&T, STDS, ETS2 and ATS senior tester/translator.
[ external image ]
günther

Re: feldbinder dlc failed what ???? [NOT A BUG]

#8 Post by günther » 09 Dec 2022 08:09

And why not for the temporäry Version?
günther

Re: feldbinder dlc failed what ???? [NOT A BUG]

#9 Post by günther » 09 Dec 2022 13:46

What I basically do not understand is that you bring out the field binder also for the tempoäry version and users get into problems because you just pull a patch where it then suddenly no longer goes . that is for me a contradiction in itself . no user is obliged in steam to put on any of all beta programs . many mod users take the tempoäry version . maybe you should switch on there times also the dlc free . after all it is also the 1.46

Return to “Bugs 1.46”