Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.49 - WIP

SenseFM

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.46 - WIP

#81 Post by SenseFM » 06 Dec 2022 09:58

@stefanvn You're right, I had forgot to update the link for those who prefer not to accept the forum's cookies! It should be fixed now :)
The_SimTrucker

Re: Printable Road Atlas of ATS with all current towns, roads and landmarks - 1.46 - WIP

#83 Post by The_SimTrucker » 06 Dec 2022 16:11

As someone not from the USA this map is great to get a sense of the topography. And now I also understand why there is an such a thing called "The great plains". It looks as flat as a pancake :-). Will be interesting to see what the map makers will make of that.
Trakaplex

#84 Post by Trakaplex » 06 Dec 2022 21:22

Did you include Alvarado? It's inaccessible and scenic.
Rule 2.3 - GDPR Violation
SenseFM

#85 Post by SenseFM » 07 Dec 2022 17:02

@Trakaplex I didn't include Alvarado because in its game location there are only a handful of hotels and restaurants visible from I-35. I don't consider these buildings representative enough for the town to be marked, in my opinion we should see more residential streets and houses for that. Alvarado is also pretty close to the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, and near those areas, to avoid overcrowding the map with labels, the only inaccessible towns I mark on my map are the ones that are named on signs or have streets named on signs. Alvarado isn't named on signs so that's why it doesn't appear on the map while DeSoto does.
Benedettini

#86 Post by Benedettini » 08 Dec 2022 23:12

Are you planning to add Promods Canada to this masterpiece road atlas? I highlighted it in particular because it's not big, doesn't interfere with base map like Sierra Nevada + Mexico, and is superb quality.
Trakaplex

#87 Post by Trakaplex » 09 Dec 2022 18:06

Benedettini wrote: 08 Dec 2022 23:12 Are you planning to add Promods Canada to this masterpiece road atlas? I highlighted it in particular because it's not big, doesn't interfere with base map like Sierra Nevada + Mexico, and is superb quality.
Nah, I think this is for SCS content only. It would be nice for a separate mods map though that includes ProMods, Reforma...
Rule 2.3 - GDPR Violation
SenseFM

#88 Post by SenseFM » 10 Dec 2022 10:41

@Benedettini I'm actually working on Promods versions for both games, since Promods is one of the highest quality and most popular map mods out there, myself being a fan of them. That said, I probably won't be able to keep them as quickly updated as the official ones, which already take some time. I plan to release the road atlas versions for Promods Europe+Middle East and Canada at the same time, but they will be ready when they're ready :P
interstate trav

#89 Post by interstate trav » 11 Dec 2022 19:42

This is so cool. Thank you again to the person who is taking the time to make this.
Steppenelch

#90 Post by Steppenelch » 24 Dec 2022 17:28

SenseFM wrote: 22 Dec 2021 19:56 Hi everyone, I present you my project to map (almost) every city, road, village and landmark currently featured in American Truck Simulator and its DLCs! ....
Thank You very much for Your tremendous effort, honestly. But I am shocked about Your TX update. Why TF did You rotate the map? All my previous work I did in PS on top of the old map for my own use (adding the Frankestyles garages f.e.) are completely off and lost now. This is such a stupid move =(

Return to “General discussion about the game”