i cant connect my steam account to world of trucks

excalibur4574

i cant connect my steam account to world of trucks

#1 Post by excalibur4574 » 07 Jan 2023 13:46

Yooo,
Why i cant connect my steam account to world of trucks every time when i try i have this error, but i have this game i played on truckersMP normally...
NONE FROM THE GAMES OWNED BY YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT CAN BE CONNECTED TO THIS WORLD OF TRUCKS ACCOUNT.
legendryluke

Re: i cant connect my steam account to world of trucks

#2 Post by legendryluke » 08 Jan 2023 20:24

Yeah same issue here…
Madkine
Global moderator

#3 Post by Madkine » 08 Jan 2023 22:01

1. Have you set your profile to public so that WOT can see that you own the game?
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Maquis

#4 Post by Maquis » 22 Jan 2023 19:01

Same issue, profile public, Ats, Ets, Ets2 and a bunch of dlc bought in Steam and i can´t connect my steam account to Worldoftrucks..." NONE FROM THE GAMES OWNED BY YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT CAN BE CONNECTED TO THIS WORLD OF TRUCKS ACCOUNT" Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Llewelyn

#5 Post by Llewelyn » 30 Jan 2023 10:54

I have a related issue, newly bought DLC for ETS2 won't link to WOT, it claims the steam account doesn't match. No way I can see to change or set the steam account details in WOT. Since I have only ever had one steam account, it can't be using the wrong one.

Sadly, it appears that SCS don't answer WOT support emails, as I reported it over a month ago and so far no reply.
martinsaal

#6 Post by martinsaal » 30 Jan 2023 20:08

Same issue for me, I have my ETS2 connected but it says that my American Truck Simulator is connected to a different account,
Madkine
Global moderator

#7 Post by Madkine » 30 Jan 2023 21:09

WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

Filip510

#8 Post by Filip510 » 03 Feb 2023 00:53

The error you are encountering with connecting your Steam account to World of Trucks may be due to several reasons:

Incorrect login credentials: Make sure you are entering the correct Steam account information.

Connection issues: Check if you have a stable internet connection and try restarting your router.

Maintenance or server issues: World of Trucks and Steam servers may be undergoing maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties, causing the connection to fail.

Incorrect game version: Make sure you have the correct version of the game installed on Steam and that it is fully updated.

Firewall or security software: Your firewall or security software may be blocking the connection. Try disabling it temporarily or adding an exception for World of Trucks and Steam in your firewall settings.

Cache or cookie data: Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or try using a different browser to connect.

Support from the game developers: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact the World of Trucks support team for further assistance.

It is important to follow the guidelines and steps provided by the developers in order to resolve any issues with connecting to World of Trucks.
hatsushira

#9 Post by hatsushira » 03 Feb 2023 08:50

I received the same error on connecting my Steam account yesterday. But the account was connected anyway. So my guess is the message is misleading because it's already connected and we got a wrong message.
Madkine
Global moderator

#10 Post by Madkine » 03 Feb 2023 10:06

Filip510 wrote: 03 Feb 2023 00:53 The error you are encountering with connecting your Steam account to World of Trucks may be due to several reasons:

Incorrect login credentials: Make sure you are entering the correct Steam account information.
To recieve the error he did you have to already be logged in

Connection issues: Check if you have a stable internet connection and try restarting your router.
This won't cause the error message received

Maintenance or server issues: World of Trucks and Steam servers may be undergoing maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties, causing the connection to fail.
Possibly, but unlikely as the steam login worked

Incorrect game version: Make sure you have the correct version of the game installed on Steam and that it is fully updated.
This won't cause the error received
Firewall or security software: Your firewall or security software may be blocking the connection. Try disabling it temporarily or adding an exception for World of Trucks and Steam in your firewall settings.
Possible
Cache or cookie data: Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or try using a different browser to connect.

Support from the game developers: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact the World of Trucks support team for further assistance.

It is important to follow the guidelines and steps provided by the developers in order to resolve any issues with connecting to World of Trucks.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”