Visual speed limit indicator to gauge

Do you think that the addition of a speed limit indicator would enhance your experience in games?

Yes, I would love to have this feature.
25%
No, I don't think it's necessary.
75%
I'm not sure.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Bruniikendov

Visual speed limit indicator to gauge

#1 Post by Bruniikendov » 03 Feb 2023 14:36

Dear SCS Software Team and Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a big fan of SCS Sofware games and I have been enjoying it for a long time. I wanted to share a suggestion for a new feature that I believe would enhance the game experience.

A visual speed limit indicator on gauge: I would like to suggest adding a visual speed limit indicator in gauge to the games. This feature would allow players to easily see when they are exceeding the speed limit by either displaying a sign on the gauge or gradually changing the color of the gauge.

The addition of this speed limit indicator would greatly enhance the overall game experience by providing players with a clear visual cue for when they need to slow down. It would also add a new level of realism and immersion to the game, as it would reflect real-world driving practices where drivers need to monitor their speed to avoid penalties.

I believe that this feature would be highly valued by the community, especially by players who prefer a more realistic and immersive experience. It would also make the games even more accessible to new players by providing a clear and intuitive way to monitor their speed.

Overall, I think that a speed limit indicator would be a great addition to the games, and I hope that you will consider implementing it in a future update.

Best regards,
Ilgın Yılmaz

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”