Freightliner Cascadia Natural Gas
2%
International RH
3%

Total votes: 404

Freeze338

Re: Next In-Production ATS truck speculation

#61 Post by Freeze338 » 03 Feb 2023 21:14

I disagree that. Every truck has to share same opportunity. Personally I love aero trucks which produced 2005-2020. Old VNL, 5700, old Cascadia, 368 etc. Not too technologic like next gen 579 also not too old style like 9900I. Mercedes Actros MP3 is the ETS2 version of it. So I don't know. I would love to see W900 rework but I also would like to see VNL 780 rework as well.

From current news in Christmas stream, SCS has a capacity to make rework for their all trucks in both games. Maybe not for now but for future it's possible
xXCARL1992Xx

#62 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 03 Feb 2023 21:18

they can keep their reworks if they are not on paar with the newer models, and the only one getting this treatment is the Volvo FH, gilded garbage is still garbage
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Holzauge

#63 Post by Holzauge » 04 Feb 2023 08:40

Maybe the old W900 will be redone together with the tuning pack (completely or partially). @flight50 has mentioned the 589. Maybe it could be added to the list later. Interesting project from what I saw.

Peterbilt's 567 is in the list (and I voted - among others - for it, although I doubt it will appear). It's more wishful thinking. W990 would be fine. Volvo VNL has been announced (which doesn't mean it's safe to appear next... ;))

I guess 2024 will be Paccar's. This year I hope for the Pinnacle, now that the 5700XE (gret one btw.) has appeared.
VDMA
Evil_Jason

#64 Post by Evil_Jason » 04 Feb 2023 09:56

Why does this map remind me so much of the ATS map?

[ external image ]
If something is not round, it has then edges or it is broken.
flight50

#65 Post by flight50 » 04 Feb 2023 12:07

Imo, the next Paccar truck that needs to release is the rework of the 389. The W900 is up first so it makes sense for the 389 next as its fan base is just as greatas tge W900. Follow those 2 up with the 2 NG's. But the 2 icons, pave the way.

I'm betting that 2 Paccar models will get worked on at the same time at some point. 389 and one of the NG's. Orrr even the 389 and the W990. The NG just released so plenty of time to release them, unless KW and Peterbilt want them asap before the older models. It could go any number of ways though. Maybe we can get a rough draft of something on the 2023 xmas stream.
Enjoyingorc6742

#66 Post by Enjoyingorc6742 » 05 Feb 2023 11:44

and speaking of remade models, the 4 Paccar trucks and the VNL all need it. anything newer made than those I think are fine. meanwhile, I had to restart my saved game because new computer since Washington released (had to reinstall ATS) so my save doesn't have the funds to just go get new trucks left and right and check them out (looking at you 5700xe)
flight50

#67 Post by flight50 » 05 Feb 2023 17:49

I bought a 5700xe on my ProMods profile that I set Dallas as my home base. Unfortunately, I won't be playing that profile for awhile. At least until my main profile has all of Texas discovered. If 1.47 ob comes first, I plan to switch to the 5700 as my vanilla profile truck. Then I'll get to drive what I bought. I'm not buying a 5700 on my main profile. What I'm really hoping is that the 5700 paves the way for the 4900. If that happens, it would have to come in the next 2-3 years imo. Cash in on the great relationship with WS. SCS has fulfilled their new models in game. It really depends on where is the vehicle team capacity for ATS now.

At one point it was 1 truck team dedicated to ETS2, 1 dedicated to ATS and 1 team shared. It can't be like that now with an increase in capacity. I'm guess its even better. I'd say to get where ATS/ETS2 needs to be, each game could use 3 dedicated teams. (2) working new in production models and (1) working the old trucks including tuning packs. For ATS, there are only 5. Not bad. ETS2 is much worse. There's a lot more trucks there. Once those 5 in ATS are done, I'd like to see SCS go after older out of production trucks. I don't think they should limit it to lets 2000-2015. I'd go with that era plus some of the most iconic older models which includes some COE's. I think COE's would set ATS off big time.

If there are 2 dedicated teams working in production models, they'd eventually catch up. Trucks don't drastically change year to year until its time for a new generation. What's happening now is that manufacturers are opting to go with common chassis and cabs.........just redesign the front end. This should really help SCS speed up the modeling. Instead of taking a year to model some trucks, it could take half that time. CAD reference helps too. Get one truck in that takes a year and the next 2-3 could come in half that time. Lonestar, LT and the HX is a prime example. SCS doesn't have to speed 3 whole years on those 3 models. It could only take 2. 1 for the Lonestar and 6 months perhaps for both the LT and the HX. (just numbers/guess). I have no idea...no data to this claim but in theory, trucks could really start populating the game if the vehicle capacity keeps good numbers on the staff.
Koliva

#68 Post by Koliva » 05 Feb 2023 18:09

flight50 wrote: 05 Feb 2023 17:49 I bought a 5700xe on my ProMods profile that I set Dallas as my home base. Unfortunately, I won't be playing that profile for awhile. At least until my main profile has all of Texas discovered. If 1.47 ob comes first, I plan to switch to the 5700 as my vanilla profile truck. Then I'll get to drive what I bought. I'm not buying a 5700 on my main profile. What I'm really hoping is that the 5700 paves the way for the 4900. If that happens, it would have to come in the next 2-3 years imo. Cash in on the great relationship with WS. SCS has fulfilled their new models in game. It really depends on where is the vehicle team capacity for ATS now.

At one point it was 1 truck team dedicated to ETS2, 1 dedicated to ATS and 1 team shared. It can't be like that now with an increase in capacity. I'm guess its even better. I'd say to get where ATS/ETS2 needs to be, each game could use 3 dedicated teams. (2) working new in production models and (1) working the old trucks including tuning packs. For ATS, there are only 5. Not bad. ETS2 is much worse. There's a lot more trucks there. Once those 5 in ATS are done, I'd like to see SCS go after older out of production trucks. I don't think they should limit it to lets 2000-2015. I'd go with that era plus some of the most iconic older models which includes some COE's. I think COE's would set ATS off big time.

If there are 2 dedicated teams working in production models, they'd eventually catch up. Trucks don't drastically change year to year until its time for a new generation. What's happening now is that manufacturers are opting to go with common chassis and cabs.........just redesign the front end. This should really help SCS speed up the modeling. Instead of taking a year to model some trucks, it could take half that time. CAD reference helps too. Get one truck in that takes a year and the next 2-3 could come in half that time. Lonestar, LT and the HX is a prime example. SCS doesn't have to speed 3 whole years on those 3 models. It could only take 2. 1 for the Lonestar and 6 months perhaps for both the LT and the HX. (just numbers/guess). I have no idea...no data to this claim but in theory, trucks could really start populating the game if the vehicle capacity keeps good numbers on the staff.
@flight50I hope it will be as you say, these trucks will come to Ats before the new Volvo Vnl
Attachments
images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
Last edited by Madkine on 06 Feb 2023 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tags
I Love Trucks🚚🚛
Trains Buses Planes 🚌🚈🚝🚅🚄🚂🚃🚋🚎🚞🚊🚉🚍
Tanks So Flight Much🚟🚠🚡🚁✈️🛫🛬🛩️
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
flight50

#69 Post by flight50 » 05 Feb 2023 18:37

What was the point of quoting me just to post pics?
TheAmir259

#70 Post by TheAmir259 » 06 Feb 2023 08:14

Is he not in your ignored list? :lol:
Two wrongs don't make a right, three lefts...do :D

Return to “General discussion about the game”