Route Advisor Speed Limits Incorrect in Farmington, NM

bedwin

Route Advisor Speed Limits Incorrect in Farmington, NM

#1 Post by bedwin » 18 Mar 2023 14:22

Version: 1.47.0.21s (beta)
Mods: Not loaded - am using a fresh profile.

Description:
Ordinarily just after passing a posted speed limit sign, the route advisor updates accordingly.
I started a new game with a fresh profile in Farmington, NM. The job I took (not sure if it's always the same to Gallup - Plaster & Sons) took me past one point where the Route Advisor definitely did not update until I hit a new cross-street which also had the lower speed limit of 35. The former speed limit of the road before the 35 sign was 45.
I took a second job and exited the region via a second route and observed a similar phenomenon.
I don't believe that the internal speed zones on multiple streets in this area match the posted signs.

Reproduction:
Was able to drive up and down this particular stretch of road observing a similar effect two more times.
This was conducted on the same job, using the same vehicle, etc.
One side of the street is marked 45 while the other side is marked 35 at approximately the same point down the road. I imagined it would be possible for one direction to be marked differently, but maybe this is related to the observations?

Attachments:
Here are the street signs indicating lowering speed to 35, from a 45 zone.
Here are the street signs indicating lowering speed to 35, from a 45 zone.
At the end of the block, the Route Advisor is still showing 45. The upcoming cross-street is 35. Entering that street is when I first noticed the Route Advisor adjust down.
At the end of the block, the Route Advisor is still showing 45. The upcoming cross-street is 35. Entering that street is when I first noticed the Route Advisor adjust down.
This is the location of the second area of the region where the route advisor speed did not match the posted road signs.
This is the location of the second area of the region where the route advisor speed did not match the posted road signs.
Attachments
game.log.txt
(71 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

Return to “Bugs 1.47”