Game crash when trying to enter dealerships

Viper62

Game crash when trying to enter dealerships

#1 Post by Viper62 » 27 Mar 2023 23:23

Recently, I have been having issues with game crashing whenever I try to access any of the dealerships. I have verified my files as suggested in other threads. No issues listed there. I do see though that I have OneDrive with the exact same folders and files as the records in This PC -> Documents -> American Truck Simulator. Not sure how that ever happened since I do not believe I have OneDrive running.

Anyway, here is my link for the gamelog immediately following the startup of my game this evening and the immediate crash when I clicked on a dealership:

https://pastebin.com/zUPnXwfd

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated, including anything to help with OneDrive possible issues.
Grizzly

Re: Game crash when trying to enter dealerships

#2 Post by Grizzly » 28 Mar 2023 03:14

I'd get rid of the mods that affect the w900 for starters, SCS have updated their model so those will clash with it.
PBandJ

Re: Game crash when trying to enter dealerships

#3 Post by PBandJ » 28 Mar 2023 11:41

You have several mods that have old coding in them. You really need to go through your mods and make sure they are updated to the latest version and compatible with the game version you are running. Using mods are fun and add to the game, but you have to stay on top of keeping them updated or you will have problems. A quick scan down through the gamelog.txt file I did not see a reference to onedrive, so I do not believe the game is running from there. By updating your mods it will help to clear out the error messages and especially the warning ones that are in your gamelog.txt, that should help with the performance of the game.

Return to “Technical Problems”