Truck of europe 3, have you seen it ?

bebe2828

Truck of europe 3, have you seen it ?

#1 Post by bebe2828 » 28 Mar 2023 16:43

First I don't know if this already discussed, if already I will close this subject, just inform me.

And second like in the subject, have you seen truck of europe 3? They have implemented dirt on their truck and trailers, the dirt is not only a paintjob but it will build up if you take a road such as quary or any dirt road and can be clean up. So why scs not implemented yet on their game ?
I know the toe3 is mobile game but why scs made a long time to implement that stuff to make game more immersive ?

Here the official instagram account of toe3 showing the amazing video how it works

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPF9nNUHNL ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Translated by Google Translate

My favorite truck is :
1. Volvo FH16 2012 2. Scania 3. MB (Majestic) 4. Daf 5. MAN
CDarcy

Re: Truck of europe 3, have you seen it ?

#2 Post by CDarcy » 27 Apr 2023 16:15

I haven't personally seen the implementation of dirt on trucks and trailers in Europe 3, but it seems like a really cool feature! It's interesting that dirt can build up on the vehicle when you drive on certain roads, and it can be cleaned off. Maybe SCS hasn't implemented this feature in their game yet because it takes time and resources to develop and integrate new features, and they may have other priorities at the moment. However, I agree that adding immersive features like this can make the game more appealing to players. Thanks for sharing the Instagram video showcasing this feature!
Madkine
Global moderator

#3 Post by Madkine » 27 Apr 2023 22:31

SCS have developed dirt on trucks, but weren't happy with it. The hope is that once the major engine upgrades come (DX12 etc) that we'll get dirt.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Some newbie driver

#4 Post by Some newbie driver » 27 Apr 2023 23:23

In reality they could had done it nice on DX11 already (bad results were on DX9 times). But honestly, they had they hands full with plenty of way bigger things since DX11 implementation. Dirt on trucks is just a minor detail, nice to have it but minor in the whole picture. They have to bring to modern times all the basics before that.

Regards
avensis18

#5 Post by avensis18 » 03 May 2023 21:30

Personally I've never seen it but it looks really cool!

Tutuapp
Last edited by avensis18 on 30 Jan 2024 20:43, edited 3 times in total.
Optional Features

#6 Post by Optional Features » 03 May 2023 23:15

That game and a couple of others would be interesting contenders if available for PC (with necessary improvements of course). The physics in TOE3 are pretty impressive for a mobile game and so are the sounds.

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”