Stepping up the Simulation for both ATS/ETs2

Road_Rumbler

Stepping up the Simulation for both ATS/ETs2

#1 Post by Road_Rumbler » 17 Mar 2023 10:11

Hi Devs,

it's probably time to think about getting more advanced into the simulation features for the titles. A developer which never made a truck sim in it's like, HypeTrain is working on a Truck Sim where you have to step out side the truck and finish preparing the truck for departure. This covers connection of air hoses, lifting up the legs and strapping down the load if applicable and to do all that you gotta get out of the seat.

So far I can certainly say it's not impossible as there is a walk mode in the service centers but not 100% gamewise. Also a couple of things, IRL you have a log book you must note down your hours of driving and after 10hrs is up, you have to rest up and wait. How could you implement that into the game for the real hardcore players to enjoy. I was surprised to see HypeTrain's trucksim project, thought it was just another truck sim but not at all. Looks promising. Still thinking SCS is top of the line but myself at least would love to get more hands on with the truck that i'm driving at the current time.
flight50

Re: Stepping up the Simulation for both ATS/ETs2

#2 Post by flight50 » 29 Mar 2023 05:02

Getting out may come someday. I agree its times though. But as far as log book, that is a thing of the pass as far as taking notes and writing stuff down. North America uses ELD now. (Electronic Logging Device). I think ELD's and cb's should be added to the accessories dlc for sure.
https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/hours-service ... 0device%20(ELD,duty%20status%20(RODS)%20data.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”