SCS General Discussion Thread

Brian Benton

Re: SCS General Discussion Thread

#26581 Post by Brian Benton » 31 Mar 2023 09:43

Aziz wrote: 31 Mar 2023 00:04 Very nice, I wonder when it was actually added.
I also noticed this recently. I'm glad we're being given at least some hint that the SCS are on full alert for the forced HoR DLC inlet. It is unfortunate that under pressure from the European Union, SCS (not a political party, not a public figure, but a computer game developer with a target audience of 3+, I remind you) still does not dare to release the long-awaited DLC by everyone.
alex62

#26582 Post by alex62 » 31 Mar 2023 09:51

Aziz wrote: 31 Mar 2023 00:04 I don't know if this was discussed already elsewhere in the last year because the HoR thread was locked (and I didn't find any keywords in there) but in the light of recent findings of roads towards WB countries, borders, few cities and such, I went to see if similar thing has been done to Russia, and indeed it was. Couple new towns and one new border crossing with Latvia. Very nice, I wonder when it was actually added.
since version 1.44 HOR connection roads have been added!
Seerman

#26583 Post by Seerman » 31 Mar 2023 09:56

HoR secretly, gradually adding cities, is added to the game. One day it will be fully added... oops... :lol:
I translate via Google Translate. Sometimes he does it badly. I beg understand and forgive. :geek:

#26584 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 31 Mar 2023 10:01

the beta that should have been the compatibility patch added 3 cities near St. Petersburg, what else was added ?

also people should forget the 3+ rating, are they so one track minded they cant even comprehend what this means ?! :roll:
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Brian Benton

#26585 Post by Brian Benton » 31 Mar 2023 10:09

Seerman wrote: 31 Mar 2023 09:56 HoR secretly, gradually adding cities, is added to the game.
With each new patch, a new city from HoR will be secretly added and the price will be added by $ 1 to the cost of the base game... :lol:
xXCARL1992Xx wrote: 31 Mar 2023 10:01 are they so one track minded they cant even comprehend what this means ?! :roll:
Amusing people who take these words seriously literally... :lol:
oldmanclippy

#26586 Post by oldmanclippy » 31 Mar 2023 11:01

Aziz wrote: 31 Mar 2023 00:04 I don't know if this was discussed already elsewhere in the last year because the HoR thread was locked (and I didn't find any keywords in there) but in the light of recent findings of roads towards WB countries, borders, few cities and such, I went to see if similar thing has been done to Russia, and indeed it was. Couple new towns and one new border crossing with Latvia. Very nice, I wonder when it was actually added.
So do we have all the roads/cities that should be in the Beyond the Baltic Sea sectors from the europe_bgn.dds map? Or are some not merged in yet? I didn't look in the editor myself.

https://i.imgur.com/MuPn9Hg.jpg
headquartered in Denver [ external image ] and Brussels [ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | German Cities
prediction maps: Greece+Nordic Horizons | Nebraska+Arkansas+Missouri
Seerman

#26587 Post by Seerman » 31 Mar 2023 11:11

It is sad to look at this map and understand that we will not soon see these territories with onion churches, babushka's (old womans) at bus stops and other local attractions.
I translate via Google Translate. Sometimes he does it badly. I beg understand and forgive. :geek:

#26588 Post by Brian Benton » 31 Mar 2023 11:38

But what about the brown bears rushing past, riding a Russian stove in a hat with earflaps, playing the balalaika with one hand, and drinking vodka from a bottle with the other on their way to a nuclear reactor in order to throw uranium into it?
PBandJ

#26589 Post by PBandJ » 31 Mar 2023 12:17

Brian Benton wrote: 31 Mar 2023 09:43
but a computer game developer with a target audience of 3+, I remind you
This has been explained all ready and you continue to state this wrongly, SCS is not targeting audience of 3+, but that is just a rating given to the game to say it is acceptable to all ages to play. There is not violence, sex, language and all that stuff in it. NOT that they are aiming to design their game for around 3+ year olds... :roll:

I don't believe SCS caved to pressure from the EU either. Whether Pavel made that decision on his own or discussed it with others of his staff, it well maybe just a personal decision not to release it due to the aggression by Russia at the beginning. I know a lot of people are waiting for it, including myself, but I support the decision and try and wait patiently for the battles to end. So many are dying on both sides do not forget and that is so much more important than a game to me. Hopefully it ends soon, and the DLC can be released and we can all enjoy it....:)
Seerman

#26590 Post by Seerman » 31 Mar 2023 12:27

Brian Benton wrote: 31 Mar 2023 11:38 But what about the brown bears rushing past, riding a Russian stove in a hat with earflaps, playing the balalaika with one hand, and drinking vodka from a bottle with the other on their way to a nuclear reactor in order to throw uranium into it?
Dude, are you sure you're from Japan? :lol:

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”