Game crash when traveling to dealership.

diogodelpuppo

Game crash when traveling to dealership.

#1 Post by diogodelpuppo » 01 Apr 2023 19:40

Hello everybody.
I'm using the BETA version of the game and every time I make a quick trip to any DAF dealership the game is closing by itself. I'm not using any trucks mods, and this is only happening with the DAF brand, anyone else having this problem? :cry:
diogodelpuppo

Re: Game crash when traveling to dealership.

#2 Post by diogodelpuppo » 01 Apr 2023 20:43

Updating the post
I am not getting access to the DAF dealership even going to one in the city!
Madkine
Global moderator

#3 Post by Madkine » 01 Apr 2023 23:23

Try verifying game files.
In Steam, right click on the game, select properties, go to local files tab and press verify integrity of game files.

If that doesn't work post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you (split the game.log.txt into multiple pastes if it is too big).
If pastebin is not available in your country please use http://rentry.co and post the link to it here please. The page works like pastebin.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
diogodelpuppo

#4 Post by diogodelpuppo » 02 Apr 2023 02:04

Madkine wrote: 01 Apr 2023 23:23 Try verifying game files.
In Steam, right click on the game, select properties, go to local files tab and press verify integrity of game files.

If that doesn't work post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you (split the game.log.txt into multiple pastes if it is too big).
If pastebin is not available in your country please use http://rentry.co and post the link to it here please. The page works like pastebin.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.
Thanks, I tried to validate the files again, but it didn't work, every time I select a DAF vehicle the simulator keeps closing.
I posted my log.txt on Pastebin.com.

thanks

https://pastebin.com/CzpzTZNM
Madkine
Global moderator

#5 Post by Madkine » 02 Apr 2023 09:26

Looks like a broken gps mod for DAF.

Probably this one:

00:00:20.873 : [mods] Active workshop mod ID 2531936253 (name: BESRs Improved DAF2021 Dashboard, version: 1.1.1, author: Leon B.)
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Technical Problems”