Custom Truck Indicator Exterior Sounds

Cole LL Station

Custom Truck Indicator Exterior Sounds

#1 Post by Cole LL Station » 30 May 2023 20:10

Hi all, I was wondering if there is a possibility that I could create vocal based indicator sounds for the exterior of a truck? when I dig into the files that are needed to be modified for such truck, I discover that there are 2 indicator lines of sound "blinker_on" & "blinker_off", however I just want to use only one instead of 2. When I have changed the sound to the indicator for example if I change the sound for "blinker_on" and mute the "blinker_off" the sound will play but because of the length of audio file that is being played it doesn't play fully and will loop back to start without fully playing the audio file. Just for reference "blinker_on" is when you have see a green left or right indicator light on dashboard & "blinker_off" is no green left or right indicator light on dashboard. If this cannot be achieved by simply editing sound.sui for said truck, then is there a way to create this sound change as a addon or through the use of blender(scs tools) or have an idea on how to assign new sounds to said truck.

Kind Regards
Cole LL Station

Return to “Help center - player to player”