Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Fae

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#151 Post by Fae » 28 May 2023 01:26

PBandJ wrote: 27 May 2023 13:16 Those are not on the template. To change those I believe you have to do it in Blender. It would be nice if they were an option, that way in our own paint job we could keep them up to date....:)
Yup. That is correct. My 860 in real life does not have those so I just popped it into Blender and removed them, then added my own "IFTA/Decal" layer in place of it to have high resolution stickers, including inspection, personal stickers, and Drayage license, on the side looking like they are a part of the skin itself. Then I went nuts in Blender LOL.

I am actually working on a full accessory pack for the VNL (private mod) that matches my real world beast precisely, including antenna, CB, all the stuff I keep in the cabin, SXM antenna, Weboost antenna, Garmin OTR1000, Peoplenet ELD ... the works, including a custom bullbar. SPEAKING of ... Why the heck do they keep calling a "Deer Guard" a "Bullbar"? Bullbars are the large beefy racks on the front of classic old trucks. A bull would completely pulverize a deer guard. Heck even deer obliterate my deer guard. LOL.
SerPounce wrote: 27 May 2023 13:20 @PBandJ Oh I see. I haven't used Blender (or any 3D programs for that matter) in my life so I'll leave that to someone else. 😅 I kinda figured it was not an option but still wanted to be sure. Thank you!
I am home for home-time off the road for a couple of days, so I'll see if I can grab the file from my truck's laptop and send it to you, if there's a way to get it to you directly.
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
Faelandaea's Trucking Adventures
https://www.youtube.com/c/FaelandaeaDravin
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/PEm7M9HwYP
[ external image ]
SerPounce

#152 Post by SerPounce » 28 May 2023 12:04

SerPounce wrote: 27 May 2023 13:20 @PBandJ Oh I see. I haven't used Blender (or any 3D programs for that matter) in my life so I'll leave that to someone else. 😅 I kinda figured it was not an option but still wanted to be sure. Thank you!
I am home for home-time off the road for a couple of days, so I'll see if I can grab the file from my truck's laptop and send it to you, if there's a way to get it to you directly.
[/quote]

Oh that's really nice of you. You have enough projects in queue already, thanks!
Fae

#153 Post by Fae » 03 Jun 2023 02:33

Hah! And I forgot about this thread while I was home. Sending you a Discord invite in PM. That way you can bug me about it and remind me ROFL.

EDIT: I forgot the forum here at SCS doesn't do the PM thing. LOL. I'll figure something out Hehe
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
[ external image ]
SerPounce

#154 Post by SerPounce » 03 Jun 2023 09:56

@Fae I think I disabled PM's from users on here. I'll enable it for you 😁
Fae

#155 Post by Fae » 03 Jun 2023 23:21

Invite sent :)
Faelandaea Dravin
OTR Truck Driver
[ external image ]
TheAlive55

#156 Post by TheAlive55 » 23 Jun 2023 02:57

Hello. What about WS 49X Power Hood?
pete_agreatguy

#157 Post by pete_agreatguy » 23 Jun 2023 11:29

You can find the Western Star 49x Power Hood template here (thanks goes to Lucasi on the MS2 discord server for providing it).
Please check out my mods, ty 8-) WoT :)

Mods Studio 2 Dev (create mods the easy way)

Enthoo Pro TG, SS 850W Plat, Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII, AMD 5700X, 32GB 3600mhz, Sapphire 7800XT 16GB, Kingston & Samsung nvme, Win 10 Pro x64
TheAlive55

#158 Post by TheAlive55 » 23 Jun 2023 14:43

pete_agreatguy wrote: 23 Jun 2023 11:29 You can find the Western Star 49x Power Hood template here (thanks goes to Lucasi on the MS2 discord server for providing it).
Big thank)
SkidmarkBurton

#159 Post by SkidmarkBurton » 21 Jul 2023 06:02

The template for the 398 is no longer lining up with my truck in the game, is this because of the new update???? I use paint.net and mod manager 2.
Carsmaniac

#160 Post by Carsmaniac » 04 Aug 2023 12:01

You can download templates for the Kenworth W900, updated to include all of the new Tuning Pack parts, from here. This DLC has a lot of parts meaning it took a while to put these templates together, and I don't have enough time to upload a new full template pack tonight with my Aussie internet speed, so you can expect that tomorrow :)

Return to “Skins”