Pink Squares on my truck, traffic. Crash at 1.47.

MortTrucker_67RUS

Pink Squares on my truck, traffic. Crash at 1.47.

#1 Post by MortTrucker_67RUS » 05 Jun 2023 00:56

Hello ! I have a problem again. I've been watching Pink Squares on my truck and traffic for two weeks now. On JayzyCat traffic, and on default. Because of this, the game crashes, and also because of other errors. Turned off the traffic ''Jayzy'', on the default traffic the same story. I remember that this problem was also on version 1.46, but after a few days, the ''Pink Squares'' on the traffic disappeared, I didn't even do anything. And there were no departures because of them either, as at 1.47. I knew that it was impossible to switch to 1.47. All traffic mods from Jayzy, I updated to the current version. I would be glad if you help me solve this problem. Sorry, I'm using a translator.
Pink Square/
Pink Square/
Attachments
game.log.txt
(664.68 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Maverick

Re: Pink Squares on my truck, traffic. Crash at 1.47.

#2 Post by Maverick » 05 Jun 2023 01:39

You have so many mods and a lot are out dated there is ALOT of material errors, but unsure what mod is causing it.
Reinhard

Re: Pink Squares on my truck, traffic. Crash at 1.47.

#3 Post by Reinhard » 05 Jun 2023 08:56

The pink parts are irritating, but harmless, and will not crash the game.

The game is crashing because a model file for a shadow is missing:

Code: Select all

00:10:26.066 : <ERROR> [ld] Failed to open '/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs_gooseneck/shadow_ch_3.pmd'.
00:10:26.066 : <ERROR> d:\buildbot\slaves\win_slave\final_build_ets2_147_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\models\model\model_template.cpp(629): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs_gooseneck/shadow_ch_3.pmg'.
As the core game does not use or have this file (at least not at that location, rather at '/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs_gooseneck/chassis'), this request must come from a broken mod.

As you use a mod named "DNModdingGooseneckTrailer.scs", this might be the mod in question. But this is just a guess.

Return to “Technical Problems”