The model is not displayed in the Content Browser.

Piotr Kostrzewski

Re: The model is not displayed in the Content Browser.

#11 Post by Piotr Kostrzewski » 07 Jun 2023 09:44

Reinhard wrote: 02 Jun 2023 14:53 Not having any clue what your problem is, I can only give general advice:

To check both editor and game log is the first thing I do, when a problem arises.

The entries in the repositories (like "/def/world/sign.xx.sii") have to be unique. On a global level. No two identical "sign_model", by name, are allowed, in whatever file they are defined. Example: A second use of "sign_model : sign.1" is not valid, wherever it takes place. Not in the original repositories, not in yours.

The rest is simple modding.
Hello,
I fixed some things and the mod shows up as available in the Map Editor. However, when trying to select it, the ETS 2 has no response. Do you know how to make Map Editor read the file? Thank you very much for your help.
Attachments
2023-06-07 11_42_17-C__Users_ACER_Documents_Euro Truck Simulator 2_editor.log.txt - Notepad++.png
Reinhard

#12 Post by Reinhard » 07 Jun 2023 10:10

These messages simply explain that the files in question aren't present. Nowhere in the base, not in any mod. So they can't be read, but the game want's to.
Piotr Kostrzewski

#13 Post by Piotr Kostrzewski » 07 Jun 2023 10:30

In the meantime I figured it out, added them and the sign disappeared from the available models. I don't understand why.The path is correct.

Return to “Blender Tools”